Emily Stylez Salon

Rahway, NJ View map Visit website

***Prices below

Emily Stylez Salon is a wedding beauty salon in Rahway, New Jersey, initially established in 2010. Owner Emily is a professional hairstylist and makeup artist and worked for several years in other salons before launching her business. She prides herself on her natural talent for all things beauty and loves to work with clients preparing for their wedding day. She strives to create beautiful hairstyles, and makeup looks to complement their ultimate vision for the day.

Emily Stylez Salon offers all-inclusive wedding beauty packages, complete with airbrush makeup and updo styling. Other hairstyling is available, such as blowouts, hair extensions, keratin treatments, haircuts, and coloring. Makeup applications can also include tattoo coverage and false lashes. Clients can visit the salon before the big day for trials and consultations to find their dream look.

**Pricing**

To travel to you for Hair and Makeup we normally book a minimum of the bride and 5 others for both services.
However we can make other arrangements if needed.

Pricing is as follows:
Bridal Hair & Makeup $350 (Airbrush Makeup & band lashes included)
Bridesmaids Hair & Makeup $250 each (5 ladies)
Travel fee $150
Total $1750

If someone just wants one of the services such as just Hair or just makeup it’s $125

Children hair and mini makeup $100

If you need someone to stay for touch ups it is
$100 per hour

Hair extensions can be added for additional fee of $40 per person is (we do not provide the hair but can help you if you need to purchase hair)

To secure a date, we ask for a 25% deposit.
25% a month before event
50% balance due 24 hours before event or on the morning of event in one lump payment.

If your party is smaller we can make some changes or you can come to us at the salon and save $$.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Andreia S. Married on 10/06/2021

Amazing work

Emily the owner and her team are amazing ! I’ve been going to Emily’s salon since the very very beginning. She’s the only person that I can trust to do my hair. You will not be disappointed. When it came time for my weeding it was a no brainer to have Emily do my hair and makeup! I felt absolutely beautiful and I would hire her over and over and over again !!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 06/04/2021

They saved the day!

I originally booked with someone who canceled my first trial the night before. When she picked the new date, i drove 2 hours to her house and she wasn’t home. She told me she confused me with someone else and had gone to her shop. Assured me she would be home in 10 minutes. About 15 minutes later she called and said she would have to reschedule because her kids were rowdy and she wanted me to have a good experience. A good experience would have been her coming home and doing my hair (this was about a month and a half before my wedding). She offered to come to me for the 3rd secluded trial and would take $20 off of my trial. I canceled our contract and asked for my money back. How could i be sure she would show up on my wedding day?? I then contacted Emily of Emily Stylez Salon. Emily has been doing my mom, sister and my hair for years. I didn’t realize she did on location styling. (I was getting ready about 45 minutes away from her shop so it wouldn’t have been convenient for 7 of us to drive there). With a month and a half before my wedding, she assured me she would be there for me! Emily and Jessy showed up ready to rock our hair! They got us done quickly and had us looking amazing! Thank you Em, for saving my day and making me look beautiful as you always do!

Emily Stylez Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world, I am so happy we could save the day for ya. We appreciate the wonderful review, enjoy your honeymoon. ☺️🙌🏽
    Emily & Jessy
    Emily Stylez Salon
    Kimberly S. Married on 06/27/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best choice for hair and makeup

Emily has been doing my hair for years and there was no one else I even considered for my wedding. Emily took the time to listen to my vision for how I wanted to look for my wedding, paid attention to every detail and helped my wedding day vision become a reality! She and her team traveled to my venue, was punctual and took her time to ensure everything was just as I wanted it for me and my bridal party. I couldn't have made a better choice for my wedding hair and makeup.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

330 St George Rahway, NJ, 07065
Location of (Emily Stylez Salon)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding