Santa Clarita, CA 91390 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 17

3 Reviews for Emily Magers Photography

Adriana · Married on 10/03/2015

Emily was the best photographer I could have ever asked for!!! She was SO amazing that I can't get enough words to compliment her. She was always on top of everything with every detail and so friendly that I felt very comfortable with her at all times. She's super responsive in emails and accommodating. It's hard to pose without any guidance but what I really liked from Emily is how she knew exactly what poses would look amazing in photos and she guided us throughout the whole night. She made sure we had all the shots we wanted and that they look stunning, that way I could spend more time enjoying the wedding with my friends and family. I also shared with her a Pinterest board of the shots I liked and she guided me to get some of those shots, which was very nice of her! I haven't seen all the photos yet, but from the few previews, I can tell that she's an amazing photographer and she knows how to make the breathtaking photos!!! I can't wait to see all the photos and share it with everyone!! Emily you've been SO incredible, I couldn't have chosen a better person than you!!! Thanks so much for your friendliness and your amazing work!!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

AMAZING!! Your search for a photographer has ended. Emily is creative, flexible and very professional. She is such kind person and will help you out so much on your wedding day! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera, even though we previously had hated taking pictures!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Alexis · Married on 04/05/2014

Emily was amazing!! Such a joy to have photograph our wedding, so much fun but most of all she takes outstanding photos! She captured our day so beautifully!

Sent on 04/13/2014