23610 49th Avenue SW, Vashon, WA 98070 Map · Phone number

About Emily Herrick Wedding Ceremonies

I perform small (100 guests or less) weddings on Vashon Island, WA on weekends only.

My purpose is to create and perform unique, personalized wedding ceremonies for couples from all walks of life. My intention in being your wedding celebrant is to be 100% present to and mindful of your needs and desires, and to create the sacred space to make your wedding day as memorable and as meaningful as possible.

As a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant, I am richly schooled in the art of ritual and ceremony, and as a graduate of the Celebrant Foundation and Institute, I am trained as a master co-creator and performer of wedding ceremonies that reflect the needs, beliefs and values of each couple with whom I am honored to work. Each ceremony is an individual articulation of this exciting milestone.

For couples who are not religious but consider themselves spiritual, and who are seeking a wedding officiant who provides an alternative way to honor this significant life transition in an expressive way, I will provide a wedding ceremony that you will truly treasure forever. In addition, for interfaith, same-sex and multicultural couples, I provide a beautiful way for you to blend your family traditions through a customized ceremony.

shell with vow
f326850e9b7cee3c rsz emilyyoga5of5 headshot 2 copy copy
gay women couple

1 Reviews for Emily Herrick Wedding Ceremonies

Jane · Married on 05/18/2017

My husband and I are both so happy we choice Emily as our Officiant! She was patient and flexible with us prior to our wedding in planning our ceremony, was reliable and our friends and family really liked her.
    I would recommend her to any couple -especially one who is looking for flexibility or a non traditional wedding.
    She did an amazing job! We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Emily Herrick Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Jane! It was a complete joy to officiate at your and Mike's wedding. Wishing you both all the happiness in the world as you begin your new life together.

Emily Herrick Wedding Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English