Jacksonville, FL 32256 Map · Phone number

About Emily E. Martin Photography

Artfully Documented Weddings by Emily E Martin Photography
Relaxed, fun, unobtrusive photography coverage by Emily and husband Brian!

Every wedding is unique, but we always provide custom packages, a disc of all edited photos, artistically enhanced images, online proofing and purchasing..... and most importantly, we do our best to make sure our wedding couples and their families feel comfortable and at ease, so they can enjoy their wedding day! We also offer engagement sessions, engagement photo guest books, custom handmade invitations, and beautiful, modern, fine art wedding books that showcase the story of the day.

Follow Emily E. Martin Photography on

22af4f9a18ddfdf8 1268411557430 JNM305
IMG0625copycopy

24 Reviews for Emily E. Martin Photography

Heidi · Married on 10/12/2013

Emily and her husband were truly amazing!! They were so fun and easy going and we ended up with AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAZZZIIINNGGG PHOTOS!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Larkin · Married on 03/17/2013

Back story: I hate being photographed. I knew that this whole wedding thing was going to be a challenge; avoiding the camera (my general MO) was not really an option here.
    To ease me into the whole process, we did an engagement shoot. Em helped me pick out outfits and jewelry. She came up with concepts and ideas that fit the two of us perfectly (thus making it easier to overlook the fact that I was being photographed). The pictures came out beyond my expectations. With those [BEAUTIFUL] pictures, Em put together a book that our friends and family were able to sign and give little nuggets of advice to us.
    Come wedding day, I was pretty comfortable in front of the camera. It wasn’t that I now actually liked my picture getting taken. It was that I liked my picture getting taken by Emily (or Brian). Even after seeing the stunning work these two had done with our engagement shoot, I was floored by our “big day” pictures. They are so gorgeous. I wish I could just post some of them because words just don’t do them justice.
    E & B also set up a photo booth at the wedding. It ended up being the main attraction of our wedding. They provided so many fun props and the quality of the photos were amazing. I don’t think there was one person who attended that didn’t get in on the fun. I love seeing the pictures around our friends and families homes as most of them have them hanging somewhere.
    Em and I sat down and (painstakingly) picked out our favorites from the wedding. It was Sophie's choice over and over again as I loved them all. We then made a book out of our wedding pictures that we keep out on our coffee table. Every person that looks through it is in awe of its genius. I mean, it gets reactions from real guy’s guys saying, “These pictures are beautiful.” I love that!
    Having these amazing pictures to memorialize each step is something I never thought I would treasure so much. I cannot thank Emily and Brian enough for making that happen.

Sent on 12/06/2013

LIZ · Married on 02/23/2013

I can not say enough about how absolutely wonderful both Emily and Brian are!!! They are both so compassionate, caring, talented, and professional! They are always punctual, "on the ball", organized, and "in charge" of all situations. AND ABOVE ALL THEY CREATE THE MOST GORGEOUS PICTURES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I HAVE NEVER LOOKED AS GOOD AS I DID IN MY WEDDING AND ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!! We continue to recieve compliments about our wedding books, pictures, amd photo booth session. ALL of the pictures truly captured all of our emtions, from the smiles AND giggles, to the crazy smirks, and tears of joy. I could not ask for a better or MORE talented photographer!!! Both Emily and her husband, Brian, are also SO MUCH FUN!!! they make the photo sessions a blast and they definitely know what they are doing!!! They create the most incredible shots and providing us with memories that will last a lifetime. We could not have been blessed with a better photographer. We LOVED everything from the smoothness of commincation, to the making of our save the dates, to the engagement pictures and sessions, to the wedding, and of course the wedding books and engagment books. EMILY IS THE BEST!!! I would not recommend anyone else!!! She will have my business for life, for any photos that are needed in the future!!! And she will definitely leave a lasting impact on our family. Her and Brian's photos now fill our house with such love and joy!!! SO MY ADVISE IS PICK HER!!! PICK EMILY!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS DECISION!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Emily E. Martin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,395.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards