Emily Clark Photography

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Emily and Utah is my home. I've been photographing couples since 2007 and I couldn't be more dedicated in creating beautiful and powerful images for my clients. My aim is to truly connect with you on your wedding day to ensure I will capture what is important. These images are part of your history and will be viewed for generations, and I'd love the opportunity to document your story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
    Cassidy Married on 05/03/2017
    I had an incredible time working with Emily. She was so kind and thoughtful while doing the photography for my wedding. For my bridal shots she helped us find a great location, and when there were a few wrenches thrown into our plans she didn't let it phase her, she rolled with it, and my bridals came out GORGEOUS. She really knows what she is doing! At my wedding she was also fantastic! She focused on the things and people that were really important to me. She is great at communicating beforehand, and she has a great personality and is very easy to get along with. I will most likely be booking her for any photography I EVER need!
    Kristen Married on 03/25/2017
    Emily is amazing and we highly recommend her!! We aren't the most comfortable with photo shoots and she was able to make the experience fun and stress free. Emily was accommodating, personable and responsive. All of our photos turned out better then we ever imagined as well! You will not find a better photographer! Oh and did I mention that the night before our wedding Emily came over and helped my sisters and I do all the flowers...and made my bouquet!!! Yeah amazing right! Thank you Emily!
    Jessica Married on 03/03/2017
    Emily's work is *amazing*, I was blown away by the pictures she took for my wedding! I have no shame in admitting that I cried while I looked at them with my husband, she captured some precious moments I didn't even remember happening in all of the craziness. The candid shots are just as breathtaking as the posed shots, she has such an incredible eye!

Salt Lake City
Location of (Emily Clark Photography)

Emily Clark Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emily Clark Photography include in the starting price?

Emily Clark Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emily Clark Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emily Clark Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emily Clark Photography offer?

Emily Clark Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Emily Clark Photography offer?

Emily Clark Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emily Clark Photography offer for wedding events?

Emily Clark Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Emily Clark Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emily Clark Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding