Carmel, IN 46082 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Emily Ann Thompson

For beautiful, excellent, and memorable wedding music, look no further! I have over 18 years of experience performing professionally in weddings and promise to make your ceremony music everything you've dreamt of and more!

I perform 20-30 weddings per year and I have a very large repertoire. I can perform almost any style of music: classical, jazz, world, pop, and fiddling. I am willing to do special music arrangements free of charge. Most other wedding musicians that I know charge quite a bit for special music arrangements (or don't even offer it at all) and make you stick to a certain list of music. With me you are not bound to selecting music from a certain list. I am happy to perform whatever music you envision for your wedding, whether it is standard classical music or "out of the box" requests!

For sound clips, please visit my website at: http://www.emilyannthompson.com

Feel free to contact me at (317) 514-0121 or at emilyannthompson@mac.com

image 1

• Videos 1

40 Reviews for Emily Ann Thompson

Louise · Married on 05/13/2016

Emily and her husband played classical music for the ceremony and TRUE TRADITIONAL IRISH MUSIC for the cocktail hour. My family were all amazed. I (the bride) am from Ireland and music is very much part of who we are. There is something about trad music that gets everyone so happy, up and moving. Emily was so gratious in having my cousin play the flute and tin whistle with her and her husband. My family were dancing and my husbands family watching and joining in. It really felt we were back in Ireland. A true delight to have them part of our special day. My husband and i are surly going to attend any event they have open for us to go to in the near future.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Krista · Married on 12/14/2014

Excellent musicians! They were very classy and talented group. Our wedding was that much more special because of them. The music to select from included a wide range of pieces. We got a lot of complements on the musicians. I would recommend them to someone else.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Molly · Married on 10/25/2014

We are so grateful we found Emily for our wedding. She was flexible in fulfilling her contract's promise to go over our music before the event. She optimistically took all pieces we recommended and without hesitation made everything work beautifully into our ceremony. When we decided to add a pianist Emily recommended a professional who did a fantastic job. Not to mention, Emily and the pianist were extremely talented and although my husband and I were not in the church for their beginning music, we continuously get compliments from guests regarding their performance.

Looking back at our wedding, the music was not a stress to me or my husband because Emily took charge, offered a fair price and certainly was a 5 in all of the above categories. I'd highly recommend Emily for your special event.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Emily Ann Thompson FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin

• Carmel, 46082 See on map