Sharon Watson Harp

Sarasota, FL View map

$400 Most Popular Price

THE San Diego Harpist! The visual elegance and lush sound of a concert gold harp masterfully played will add a special touch to your Wedding. I can arrange any song you like and have played hundreds of Weddings. I will gladly help you plan the perfect music you deserve. I hold Masters degrees in Harp, Piano and Organ and will include a FREE HOUR of reception music on Piano for Harp Bookings. I always arrive early and dressed appropriately. Hire a Real Professional and let my years of experience create the ambience your guests will remember for years

Testimonials

Contact Us

772-538-0658

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$400

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp
Organ
Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Carrie Married on 01/19/2013
    Sharon was amazing! Never did I think I would be able to afford a harp player at my wedding! She was so easy to work with, she was very responsive and called me back every single time phoned. We had a large wedding, 300 guests, and only my dress got more compliments. People commented on the beauty of harp music and how it added so much elegance and class to the most special day of my life. What a talent she is. I'm jealous of the next bride-to-be who gets to have her play at her wedding!
    Tiffany Married on 09/20/2008
    Sharon's performance at our wedding was pure joy. During the ceremony, she performed solo on the harp. It was so elegant and many of our guests though it was the highlight of our ceremony. I would highly recommend Sharon Watson!! Tiffany Palmer, Fishers, Indiana.

Sarasota, 34230
317-363-6496

9am-9pm
Location of (Sharon Watson Harp)
Indianapolis, IN, 34230 See on map

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding