Emberglow Custom Spray Tanning

Urbandale, IA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Emberglow Custom Spray Tanning is an experienced and unique spray tanning service located in West Des Moines, Iowa. This business’ mission is to provide clients with safe and healthy sunless tanning. Amy, the owner and certified custom spray tanning technician, has been trained by the industry’s top technicians and is knowledgeable in application, products, and colorology. Emberglow Custom Spray Tanning has been providing custom spray tans to clients for 7 years and ensures they can give you a glow that fits your skin tone and preferences. Clients have the option to book an appointment at their luxurious salon or get a more intimate experience and book a mobile tan in the comfort of their own home. From engagement photo shoots to the big day, clients can feel confident in receiving a long-lasting tan that fits their needs and vision.

Consultations are provided to ensure you get the tan you want without any hiccups on the big day. Amy will discuss skin tone and preferences to ensure ultimate satisfaction. Her services include a complimentary skin cleansing prep spray, application by Amy herself, complimentary disposable hair nets, disposable bottoms and nose filters. Amy can provide both airbrush tanning and spray tanning. Other services include:

• Group services
  • Group discounts
  • Bridal package
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Amanda
    Amanda L. Getting married on 07/01/2022

Great experience!

Absolutely love! The custom color turned out exactly the way I wanted. I asked for a pretty toasty tan and she delivered without making it look unnatural or orangey/bronzy. I was fairly pale but the tan looked like my natural skin color in the beginning of summers. The tan application was even and stuck. Definitely a repeat customer!

Emberglow Custom Spray Tanning's reply:

Thanks Amanda! I appreciate your review. Thanks for taking the time to share. Hope to see you again soon.
  • Ali
    Ali K. Married on 04/12/2022

Amazing!! Amy is the one to trust, my fellow brides..

Amy is amazing. She is a true professional and such a nice person.

I had never had a professional spray tan before, and was so nervous about looking orange or spotty (like I have from spray tans done by a machine). I was also anxious about after care because I had a photoshoot (see picture below) and I wanted to make sure I didn't ruin it.

Amy walked me through everything (literally, everything). She made me comfortable throughout the whole process, which can be overwhelming (especially, if it is your first time getting a spray tan).

She explained every detail and made sure to ask if I had questions. She shared her phone number with me so I could text her if needed (which is so helpful if you are a busy young professional like me or a mom that doesn't always have her phone in her hand).

If you are a bride getting ready for your big day, or need to even out a beach tan, or just want to feel extra confident in your everyday life, a spray tan by Amy will do the trick.

I will never go anywhere else.

Emberglow Custom Spray Tanning's reply:

Ali, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am so happy that I got to give you a glow for your photo shoot. You looked fabulous! Hope to see you again soon. -Amy
    Amanda M. Married on 10/23/2021

Such a Wonderful Experience

I got a spray tan at Emberglow for my wedding. I decided to do a trial a few weeks before. Amy asked me questions about my dress, how our photographer edits photos, venue lighting, etc. She was so thorough. She listened to everything I said, and my tan turned out beautifully! I have very fair skin, and my tan looked so natural. Amy followed up with me the week after to make sure everything turned out the way I wanted it to for both the trial and my wedding tan. I loved working with her and will definitely go back to her for all of my spray tans!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

10079 HICKMAN RD. Urbandale, IA, 50322
Location of (Emberglow Custom Spray Tanning)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding