Cleveland, OH 44102 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33

About EM Event Photography

My name is Edric Morales, I specializes in capturing your wedding day with an artistic journalistic approach, incorporating traditional and dramatically lit portraits. The result will be a fantastic collection of images that will tell your captivating wedding day story to pass on thru generations. I go into every wedding with the mentality that it will be my very best work. My style is edgy and contemporary with a timeless look. My clients understand the importance of awesome photography.

Follow EM Event Photography on

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for EM Event Photography

• Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Oh Edric, how much we love you!! My sister in law actually used Edric for her photos, then my bestie loved his work so much, she used him for her's, then, of course, I had to do the same because it didn't feel like a proper wedding without Edric! We met up with him, and I was a nervous wreck. I don't like attention on me and I always feel like wedding photos look a little too staged. But Edric totally got us and made the whole event what worked for us. I haven't seen the final photos yet, but he has posted a few samples and, omg, I'm so excited to see the rest. I would highly highly recommend Edric! Thank you!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I got married in May and we could not be more pleased with the work that Edric did on our wedding photography. We consider hiring Edric to be the best decision we made surrounding our wedding day! Throughout the planning process, Edric was extremely responsive to all questions, made himself available to meet when we requested, and gathered information prior to our big day to make sure that he took every picture that we knew we would want. On our wedding day, Edric was supremely professional and didn’t miss a single opportunity to capture a special moment. Although we had seen Edric’s portfolio, nothing could have prepared us for how awestruck we were when he showed us our wedding pictures, and again when he delivered our wedding album. Every single photograph that Edric took of our wedding day shows how unbelievably talented he is at his craft. Edric did an incredible job at capturing every emotion that we felt on our wedding day. From our nerves in the morning to bliss as we shared our final kiss of the night, his photographs perfectly tell the story of the most special day in our lives. We cannot thank Edric enough for all of the time and effort that he put in to creating a perfect recreation of our wedding day, which we will look back on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • I

Ian · Married on 12/18/2016

Edric is an amazing photographer whose genuine personality is reflected in the stories his pictures narrate! When selecting a photographer, we wanted to show the most beautiful moments and qualities of our two families. This would be the first and possibly only time our Ohio and Kansas families would be in the same place, and it would be Christmas. What more magical setting could we ask for? Edric's photos are every bit as perfect as we could have hoped. Some are ideally-captured authentic moments- including the many laughs that I had forgotten in the midst of stress. Others play with lighting; in some, Edric hid behind a Christmas tree to provide the coolest- yet real- border to a set of pictures. He finds the moments that you don't even remember are perfect- watching grandparents during the anniversary dance, not even realizing that we were perfectly aligned. Every photograph looks like us and those we love most- just the most beautiful images and creative narratives of our celebration. Our friends and families agree- several have found their favorite picture of themselves dancing or laughing to use as profile pictures on social media. Now our toughest challenge is narrowing down over 700 great pictures for our album!

Sent on 01/08/2017

EM Event Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date