Elvis Yu Photography

State College, PA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Life is a journey filled with memorable moments. Photos draw us back to what matters. I believe that everyone should be able to hold on to them. This is where I come in. My goal is to provide you with the highest level of service and quality of photos at a reasonable price. I’m based in State College, PA, but travel throughout the nation for wedding shoots.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas

• Y
    Yufan Married on 05/20/2018

Recommended Wedding Photographer

Elvis Yu has impressed us with his professionalism and mastery of wedding photography. He has been very reliable throughout our wedding events and helped capture our most memorable moments of the big day. After the wedding, he was quick to provide the raw photos, and was very responsive and understanding about our requests in photo editing. We have appreciated his artistic taste in photo editing, and have had an overall enjoyable experience with his studio. Highly recommended!
    Cindy Married on 07/29/2017
    My husband and I got married at Stanford Church in late July and we had Elvis as our photographer to record our biggest moment in our life. It was a blast - very professional settings that he could quickly find the best spot for great pictures! The angle and the lights were the best we could ask for!

Pre-wedding, wedding ceremony, and our reception were perfectly captured with Elvis' camera! It was such an awesome experience having him photo shooting for us so I definitely recommend him snapshotting any special events in your life! I would invite him again to record my next big moment in life.
    Sandra Married on 07/28/2017
    There really are not enough good things to say about Elvis. He is absolutely amazing to work with and his photography is unbeatable. We had our first shoot with Elvis back in May when our baby girl was about 6 months old. We wanted to celebrate the monumental moment of being parents for half year with a family photo shoot and we were beyond thrilled with the outcome. Three month later in August, we had a banquet in Shanghai for our ten years anniversary and our baby girl’s ten months birthday. Elvis made certain that everything we wanted photographed became a reality. We had another family shoot with Elvis at our daughter’s one year old birthday. It was very cold in Ann Arbor on that day so we wanted to go inside for a long break as the baby was getting chilly. Elvis was very understanding and patient about that, and he even played with her for a while. This May, we went back to Ann Arbor for my husband’s doctoral’s gradation ceremony. We went for Elvis for a shoot undoubtedly. However, our 18 month daughter wasn’t so corporative at all time. I thought we didn’t get much of good posing but when Elvis sent over the photos, I figured I was wrong. The best thing we love about Elvis that he is really good at capturing the casual yet best moments. He made everyone feel very relaxed and comfortable, all we had to do is be ourselves and sometimes we even forgot about the camera. If you are looking for a professional, outgoing, unique photographer who will provide you with the most extraordinary and simple perfect pictures then Elvis is your guy.

Pricing

Elvis Yu Photography Price Rates

State College, PA, 16801
Location of (Elvis Yu Photography)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding