Elle Salon LTD

Camp Hill, PA View map

Elle Salon is a relaxed and upscale, full service hair salon located in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania in the greater Harrisburg area.

Our Salon offers a boutique-style salon environment without all the fuss and confusing options that many of the other larger salons offer. We have picked the best of the best services and products for our menu that have served our clients very well over the years. We offer a variety of services for hair, nails, face, body waxing, makeup application (regular and airbrush), lash extensions, UV-free airbrush tanning, and massage therapy treatments for both men and women. We also provide high-quality product lines that have proven reliability and keep our clients coming back for more.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$30

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

1 User photo

• Chelsea
    Chelsea D. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing :)

Lauren made everyone look amazing on my big day!
    Katie Married on 05/05/2018
    - [ ] I had my hair and makeup done by Jess for both my engagement photos and my wedding and on both occasions everything was perfect! Jess made sure my hair and makeup survived an entire day for my wedding and at the end of they day they were both still perfect! Jess was wonderful in helping me decide how I wanted my hair and makeup to look for both occasions, since I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to either of them, she gave me options and helped me choose my style...I couldn’t have imagined it being more perfect! The ladies at Elle also took on hair and makeup for 4 of my bridesmaids and hair for 2 other bridesmaids for my wedding and everyone came out amazing. They were very accommodating with my party and let us bring in food and drinks while we in the salon the day of the wedding.
    Brittany Married on 10/21/2017
    It's definitely worth the money to do a trial of hair and make up for your big day. I did a trial of both and ended up changing my hairstyle because I didn't love it on me as much as I had the picture (my hair was much longer than the girl in the picture). I had a last minute cancellation and Amber was fantastic. My bridal party and I had so much fun in the salon the morning of the wedding. Our day started out on a great note and just got better from there. All of my girls looked so beautiful!! I also recommend doing makeup in the salon even if you're on the fence. I never wear makeup so I was hesitant. But, the ladies at Elle made me look so natural and beautiful!!

Elle Salon LTD's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your review about your experience at Elle Salon! The girls will be thrilled to read this and I know they enjoyed your wedding party immensely! It was a great mix! Congratulations on your nuptials and may you have a wonderful married life!
    Elle

4076 Market St. Suite 110 Camp Hill, PA, 17011
Location of (Elle Salon LTD)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding