Mobile, AL 36695 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Elle Photography

Elle Photography is located in Mobile, Al and provides professional and fun photography coverage of any event. We offer many different types of packages and cover everything from Wedding Day Coverage, Bridal Session, Engagement Session, Family and Maternity Sessions. Let us create memories for you that will last a lifetime. Our pricing is designed in an individual fashion, which allows clients to design their own packages based on their budget, wants and needs. Please contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Elle Photography on

untitled 40 of 54
ellephotographybusinesscardfrontcopy
compilation boudoir 9x3 copy
Elle Photography
boudoir mini sessions and boudoir parties
now booking boudoir portraiture

9 Reviews for Elle Photography

1 User photo

Elle Photography 1

Patrice · Married on 06/29/2018

Tish photographed my engagement and wedding photos and they were AMAZING! She made my ideas come to life! She has also done pregnancy photos and family photos for me as well! She is a professional, and I would highly recommend her to anyone! You will love everything she doesn't disappoints!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Lindy · Married on 04/28/2018

Tish was absolutely amazing! I called and expressed my need for fabulous bridal portraits and that I wanted to include my pup. She was so patient with my dog and me throughout the entire session and my pictures turned out beautiful! I couldn’t have chosen a better person to shoot my photos!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Elle Photography 2

Dana · Married on 02/07/2018

Great experience! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Elle Photography Pricing

Elle Photography Price Rates

Elle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress