Houston, TX 77095 Map · Phone number

About Ella-Fante Photography

Hello!
At Ella-Fante we strive to make your wedding photography the last thing you worry about on your BIG day and the best keepsake you have when it's all said and done.

DSC0798
DSC0020re
DSC0279relogo

5 Reviews for Ella-Fante Photography

Jackie · Married on 07/16/2011

AMAZING! Is the perfect word to use for our photographer Jessica from Ella-Fante Photography! She captured my bridal portraits at the Houston Astros Ballpark and my wonderful wedding photos aboard the Sapphire Princess in Clear Lake, which turned out better than words can express. All our family and friends have enjoyed going back to look at all the great pictures showing all the fun moments of our special day that Jessica captured through her lens. Thank you soo much Jessica! You have made imprints of our history together that will mean very much to us for years to come!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Anabel · Married on 04/10/2009

Jessica photographed our engagement and bridal photos this past year and they were all wonderful! She was flexible with our schedules and made the experience effortless for us. She has a great eye and captured all the nuances and special moments of our wedding day. She communicated with us every step of the way and made us feel at ease the day of our wedding. My husband and I would gladly recommend her.

Sent on 01/24/2010

Jenee · Married on 11/01/2008

I love all of the pictures Jessica did for us. She dd my bridals and boudoir photos as well as all our wedding photos. I live in California and was planning my wedding from there. Jessica was so flexible with me for my portraits. I came into town about 2 weeks before the wedding and we did my bridals & boudoir which she was able to get ready by my wedding day. She is so personable and made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. She has great ideas and made recommendations i had never thought of, I wanted something a little different for some of my portraits as well as for the wedding and she made that happen. I am now expecting my first child and look forward to working with Jess again!!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Ella-Fante Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you or your clients!