26 West Inman Ave. Suite 5, Rahway, NJ 07065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Elite Events Management

Elite Events Management is an event management company based out of New Jersey, USA. No event is too big or small for our staff as we are experienced in all genres of events. We strive to fulfill our motto, "You'll sleep. We won't", ensuring a stress free day for you.

Follow Elite Events Management on

• Videos 1

29 Reviews for Elite Events Management

Elite Events Management 1
Elite Events Management 2
Elite Events Management 3

Rosie · Married on 07/22/2018

Im am so glad that I was able to work with Elite Events for my wedding day. Billy was fantastic from the day we met. He understood my vision for decor and helped me design the most breath taking design. My guests were in Awe of how stunning everything looked.

Elite Events Management 4

Jalpa · Married on 05/12/2018

EEM (Amit and his team) were exceptional throughout the process and on our wedding day to ensure everything was seamlessly flawless. They were responsiveness and professional, and always willing to help. They took care of every small detail the day of the wedding and left us with no worries. Due to this team, we were able to fully enjoy our special day! We highly recommend EEM and they are totally worth making a part of your wedding team :)

Aditi · Married on 11/11/2017

EEM was amazing to work with and literally felt like working with friends and family. From day 1, Tap was there to help with any questions, came to meetings with us and guided us through the whole wedding planning process! On the day of the wedding, Dhruva and Amee were non-stop with me and making sure that everything went smoothly for Manish and I. The guests and family had nothing but positive feedback on the teams help. My wedding day ran smoothly from the moment I woke up till the afterparty and all credit goes to EEM team for making sure everything I had planned was executed the way I wanted it to be! I can’t thank you guys enough!

-Aditi Mehta