Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,950

About Elisabeth Arin Photography

I’m Lisa, a wedding and lifestyle photographer in Northern California with focus on natural light and on location photography. I love to capture the true beauty of a wedding. My style is romantic, timeless and natural. Visit my website to see my current work www.elisabetharin.com

• B. Israel Photography
elisabetharinphotography trevorjocelyn 174 51 719999

3 Reviews for Elisabeth Arin Photography

• Krystin

Krystin · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot tell you how many times I hear people say "your engagement pictures look like they should be in a magazine!" Lisa has been such a pleasure to work with and has such a great eye for capturing those little moments as well as perfect lighting! We wanted to take our engagement pictures in Tahoe, since that is where my fiancé and I met, and she was very flexible and understanding when we had to reschedule due to weather. And it couldn't have worked out more perfectly because the day of our shoot, we had light snow all day! <3

Her pricing and contracting is very straightforward, no hidden/gotcha costs like the horror stories I've heard about other photographers/photography services, and her work is absolutely stunning! We cannot wait for our wedding day and know, without a doubt, our photos will fall nothing short of amazing. :)

Sent on 12/18/2015

Lori · Married on 04/23/2016

Upon meeting, Lisa was super sweet and friendly, but more importantly she was organized, experienced, and knew exactly what to ask to get the info she needed to plan the photography timeline. She brought her portfolio and samples of albums and books she makes, and everything was stunning! So we hired her immediately to do our engagement shoot and wedding photography. During the shoots, she gives good directions that makes you feel comfortable and she has great suggestions for poses (she even tells you nicely if your pose isn't working for you!). She incorporates colors, textures, background, every little detail of the landscape, and ends up producing magical photos. For the wedding, she helped us create a day-of photography timeline, and she stuck to it, which is so important because you don't want to lose too much time taking photos that you miss spending time with guests! She really did help us pull off every picture we wanted (including all the family and group photos) and all of the events of the day went flawlessly. And as for the photos, I couldn't be happier. We had such a range of gorgeous pictures - posed shots, candid shots, details of the venue and decoration, behind the scenes shots, the dance floor, everything. She literally captured every moment in beautiful photographs that will last forever. I would highly recommend Lisa for your wedding photography!

Sent on 08/07/2016
  • FinallyMrsT

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

So far, we have only had our engagement session with Lisa (which was included in our wedding package), and it turned out a million times better than I could have ever hoped! I started emailing Lisa before I even got engaged, and she patiently corresponded with me for months before our actual shoot. Lisa was extremely easy to work with -- my fiancé and I were completely comfortable with her right away, and she really knew how to draw out the best from each of us. The session was really fun to do, and it was definitely great practice for the big day.

Lisa's turn around time was really quick, and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. We now have this annoying problem of having too many amazing pictures to choose from! We get compliments non-stop. I don't even know what we'll do with ourselves after the wedding -- I trust 100% that we'll have more stunning photos than we'll have walls for! I can't recommend Elisabeth Arin Photography enough!

Sent on 03/18/2015

• Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Elisabeth Arin's photography simply takes one's breath away. Always a pleasure to work with such an amazing photographer at weddings!

• Sacramento, 95816 See on map
    Location of (Elisabeth Arin Photography)