Sarasota, FL 34239 Map · Phone number

About Eleven Weddings Photography

Eleven Weddings photography is run by award-winning photojournalist Chip Litherland, who suffers from a deep addiction to finding saturated color and hidden pockets of light. He approaches weddings the same way he does for editorial gigs - with a sense of responsibility, wide-wandering eyes, and the passion to make unique, vibrant images that leap off the page. The results are stunning yet telling photos from your wedding day that go beyond the cookie-cutter wedding photography out there clogging up search engines and bridal magazine pages.

Eleven Weddings Photography is based in the Sarasota/Tampa Bay area, and is available for your destination weddings worldwide.

For more information on booking, please visit http://www.elevenweddings.com.

Twitter: @chiplitherland

Please contact Chip at chip@elevenweddings.com or on his cell at (941) 321-7167.

Follow Eleven Weddings Photography on

logo
keywestweddingjanaymikehemmingwayhouse0001

10 Reviews for Eleven Weddings Photography

CKim · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent experience, would recommend to anyone

We initially found Chip because we were searching for photographers in Florida where we were married. Although he no longer lives in Florida he travels all over for weddings. We loved the example wedding portfolios available on his website...the fact that the pictures were candid and seemed to be unique to each couple and location. Our wedding was small (~50 people), but he mentioned he has photographed weddings of up to ~1,000.

I only communicated with Chip via email prior to the wedding and he was always very prompt and direct with his responses. We told him the date/location, he gave us an estimate, he sent an online contract for us to sign, we put down a deposit at the time of signing the contract, and we paid the remaining balance closer to the wedding date. He sent us a detailed survey in advance asking what we wanted in terms of pictures and asking a few other questions.

The day of the wedding he was punctual, friendly, and very easy going. He was happy to accommodate all of our requests for photos and he offered some great suggestions as well (he had clearly scoped out the area a bit on his own). He did not push his idea of what he thought we should do on us at all. He was happy to take the usual wedding photographs of family, walking down the aisle, etc. in addition to his own unique shots. We were married in a Catholic church and he took it upon himself to introduce himself to the priest beforehand and to respect the priest's rules for pictures in the church. Our reception was on a boat and later one of the guests told us they noticed he seemed seasick (apparently looking through a camera lens on a boat causes this), but not once did he mention this to us or even seem anything except pleasant and professional. Only ~48 hours after the ceremony he posted ~20-25 gorgeous preview photographs to an album on his FB page for us to see and share (btw check out his facebook page for additional examples of his work at weddings).

I really cannot recommend Chip enough. He was up front from the beginning of the process, easy to communicate with, prompt and professional the day of the ceremony, and took more beautiful and unique wedding photos than we could have imagined. I would reach out to him sooner rather than later if you are interested, as he only does ~11 weddings per year.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Liz · Married on 05/03/2014

Chip was a wonderful photographer. His pictures of our wedding were beautiful and he was very professional. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Carrie · Married on 04/13/2014

I always heard that if you are going to splurge on anything for your wedding, splurge on your photographer. I was ready pay a hefty price for quality pictures but when I saw Chip’s portfolio, I never thought that I would be able to afford a photographer of his caliber. I sent him an e-mail for a quote and I was shocked that his price was fairly proportionate to the mediocre photographers I was considering. We immediately booked Chip for our 4/13/14 wedding at Cross Creek Ranch. Because we never met Chip in advance, I was nervous that it would be awkward or uncomfortable but it was anything but. Chip was awesome to work with! He provided the perfect amount of direction and he managed to capture the real emotions in every photo. We were married on a Sunday and received a preview of our photos on Tuesday. I still can’t believe how great they turned out and I can’t wait to see the rest! Chip will be my photographer for every major event from now forward!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Award

Eleven Weddings Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs