Colorado Springs, CO 80997 Map · Phone number

About Kreuser Gallery, llc

Kreuser Gallery, LLC Fine Art Photography specializes in Children, Maternity, Weddings, Pets and Fine Art Limited Edition Prints. Abby has been photographing for the past 11 years now. She began her education at Colorado Mountain College in Glenwood Springs, CO and then transferred to the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY where she received a BFA in Fine Art Photography. After graduation in 2003, she moved back home to Colorado Springs and started Kreuser Gallery, LLC. Art has always been a great passion for me, I began enjoying it by watching my Dad constantly photographing things when I was growing up. From him I found my love for the "Classic Car," which has now become one of my favorite subject matters! When I began studying Photography I always thought I wanted to do Documentary work and to be traveling around the world photographing phenomenal events... I then started my business in 2003 and started focusing more on Fine Art, Children and the amazing people and things that touch all of our lives. My goal with my photography is to capture the essence of my subjects..... We each have a story and our own unique personality and it is my job to capture those moments so that you can hold on to them forever!!!

• Ashley Lauren Photography
abbylogo color
Bennie

1 Reviews for Kreuser Gallery, llc

Raych · Married on 07/24/2008

Abby Kreuser did an amazing job on my wedding photos, invitations, and save the date cards. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. I would recommend her services to anyone who is getting married or has a need for a photograher.

Sent on 01/12/2009