Colorado Springs, CO 80917 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Jamie Smith Photography

Our approach to wedding photography is simple. We strive in helping provide a relaxed, stress-free and fun environment. This allows us to capture true, natural expressions for you to cherish forever. We document every moment as it occurs from beginning to end. Our photographs tell YOUR story and it's a true honor to be behind the camera capturing it unfold.

DenverweddingphotographyColoradoSpringsweddingphotography7
Coloradoweddingphotographer0

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Jamie Smith Photography

Katy · Married on 08/09/2015

I loved working with Jamie! I knew right away when I saw her photos that she was the one for my wedding! I just instantly fell in love with her style! Working with her was a dream. She was responsive and super friendly. I am a super low key bride and didn't really have any "must have" photos, nor did I really know what I wanted, but her expert eye helped me through what would be the best pictures for us! She was so pleasant to work with and I was totally comfortable day of - I knew that all my pictures were going to turn out beautifully - and they absolutely did! I have so many beautiful photos now from my special day - too bad I can't print them all!!!
    Thanks Jamie for capturing our special day so well!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Laurie · Married on 08/09/2015

Jamie and her colleague were wonderful and fun to work with. Her style of photography was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Barb · Married on 06/20/2015

We could not have been happier with Jamie Smith's work! She was professional, kind, creative and lovely to work with. My daughter and her new husband felt so comfortable working with Jamie...and the resulting pictures are STUNNING!!! We cannot chose which ones to order as they are all amazing. Thank you Jamie for your outstanding work!!!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Award

Jamie Smith Photography FAQ

• Yibe Bridal Concierge
    Yibe Bridal Concierge Wedding Planners

I've been party to Jamie Smith's work on more than one occasion and she is not only easy-going, likable, and engaging, but she's also exceptionally talented. I highly recommend Jamie Smith Photography.

• Garden of the Gods Resort and Club
    Garden of the Gods Resort and Club Hotel Weddings

Portrait specialist Jamie Smith has a knack for capturing life's special moments with a style and look all her own. Her softly-lit and brightly colored images often pull at the heartstrings, which makes her a great choice for your wedding day photography. Jamie is also friendly, well organized, and reliable.

• Colorado Springs, 80917 See on map