Jamie Smith Photography

Colorado Springs, CO View map

Our approach to wedding photography is simple. We strive in helping provide a relaxed, stress-free and fun environment. This allows us to capture true, natural expressions for you to cherish forever. We document every moment as it occurs from beginning to end. Our photographs tell YOUR story and it's a true honor to be behind the camera capturing it unfold.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Katy Married on 08/09/2015
    I loved working with Jamie! I knew right away when I saw her photos that she was the one for my wedding! I just instantly fell in love with her style! Working with her was a dream. She was responsive and super friendly. I am a super low key bride and didn't really have any "must have" photos, nor did I really know what I wanted, but her expert eye helped me through what would be the best pictures for us! She was so pleasant to work with and I was totally comfortable day of - I knew that all my pictures were going to turn out beautifully - and they absolutely did! I have so many beautiful photos now from my special day - too bad I can't print them all!!!
    Thanks Jamie for capturing our special day so well!!!
    Laurie Married on 08/09/2015
    Jamie and her colleague were wonderful and fun to work with. Her style of photography was exactly what we wanted!
    Barb Married on 06/20/2015
    We could not have been happier with Jamie Smith's work! She was professional, kind, creative and lovely to work with. My daughter and her new husband felt so comfortable working with Jamie...and the resulting pictures are STUNNING!!! We cannot chose which ones to order as they are all amazing. Thank you Jamie for your outstanding work!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Yibe Bridal Concierge Yibe Bridal Concierge Wedding Planners

I've been party to Jamie Smith's work on more than one occasion and she is not only easy-going, likable, and engaging, but she's also exceptionally talented. I highly recommend Jamie Smith Photography.

Garden of the Gods Resort and Club Garden of the Gods Resort and Club Hotel Weddings

Portrait specialist Jamie Smith has a knack for capturing life's special moments with a style and look all her own. Her softly-lit and brightly colored images often pull at the heartstrings, which makes her a great choice for your wedding day photography. Jamie is also friendly, well organized, and reliable.

Colorado Springs, 80917
7194340707
Location of (Jamie Smith Photography)

Jamie Smith Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jamie Smith Photography offer?

Jamie Smith Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jamie Smith Photography offer?

Jamie Smith Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Jamie Smith Photography offer for wedding events?

Jamie Smith Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jamie Smith Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jamie Smith Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding