75 Ninth Ave. Chelsea Markets @ 15th St., New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

About Eleni's Cookies

Since 1997, Eleni's has been a must-stop at Manhattan's iconic Chelsea Market where her irresistibly designed Conversation Cookies await.  Today Eleni's custom cookie creations are a favorite of celebrities including Gossip Girl's Kelly Rutherford and Julianne Moore, luxury brands Gucci and Carolina Herrera as well as brides and bridal experts including Martha Stewart's Darcy Miller all of whom have turned to Eleni's when in search of truly unique and personalized custom party favors.

In addition to her stores, Eleni's signature hand-iced sugar cookies can be found online at elenis.com as well as in luxury retail stores Bergdorf Goodman, Barney's and Dean & Deluca to name a few.  What's more, her cookies are a favorite of People Magazine who called her creations "one of the season's sweetest treats."

Whether you're looking for an original way to ask your friends to be in your wedding party, searching for unique favors to send guests home with or you want cookies for your engagement party or bridal shower, let Eleni's design something totally unique and original based upon your theme, location or color palette.

Follow Eleni's Cookies on

2 Reviews for Eleni's Cookies

1 User photo

Haley Snyder · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Beautiful and Personal Wedding Cookies

I had Eleni's make me a bunch of different custom designs for my wedding, and they were a huge hit! Our wedding was at a fly fishing lodge, so we had custom trout cookies made. They were the most intricate beautiful cookies I have ever seen. I also had logo cookies made with my wedding logo monogram, as well as crispy cookie boxes for my wedding guests. Everything was perfect, and the cookies were wrapped to perfection and delicious. Highly recommend for a super special wedding touch. Also the sales reps were really nice and went over the top to make sure everything turned out perfectly and arrived on time.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Stephanie · Married on 04/23/2016

0.0

I give Eleni's zero stars. On April 19, 2016 I ordered 11 dozen heart-shaped cookies as favors for my wedding guests. Eleni's prepared samples a few days beforehand and they were perfect. They were exactly what I wanted. When I spoke to the sales representative to place my order, I was assured that the cookies could be delivered to my venue on the day of my wedding, which was April 23, 2016. I received a copy of my sales order via email on April 19 and my credit card was charged the entire balance on April 20. The problem? Eleni's didn't deliver anything to the venue. Nothing. At all. At any point. All of my guests went home empty-handed. I realized this only as I was exiting the venue after my reception and noticed that none of the cookies I had ordered were on display. It wasn't until I called their store two days later to ask what happened that they acknowledged that there was a mistake and the order wasn't delivered. What a disappointment. Eleni's apologized and refunded my payment, which I appreciate; however, this does nothing to make me feel better about all of my guests going home without favors.

Sent on 04/27/2016

• 75 Ninth Ave., Chelsea Markets @ 15th St. New York, 10011 See on map
    Chelsea Market Store: M-F: 9am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 7pm Sun: 10am - 7pm Madison Ave. Store (1266 Madison @90th) M-F: 7am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 5pm Sun: 10am - 5pm
    Location of (Eleni's Cookies)