2106 Wintercreek Rd SE, Jefferson, OR 97352 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc.

You and your guests will enjoy the aromas of the Red Oak wood, with an open flame method better known as traditional Santa Maria style BBQ, best known for a perfectly cooked Tri-Tip.

Your Pit Master and team are onsite 4-5 hours before your meal service, preparing your meal using all raw ingredients. We we pride ourselves knowing your meal is served hot & fresh, just the way it should be!

A beautifully and elegant buffet table is set up using floor length white linens, a black overlay and neutral decor to blend in with your theme. We ensure all measures are taken to keep your entrees at the proper temperatures and replenish them as needed.

If you want to impress your family & friends with an elegant Steak house BBQ, look no further. The smoke billowing in the air will have their taste buds watering and talking about this meal days and weeks afterwards.

We would be honored to be a part of your special day and look forward to welcoming you into our Vaquero family.

Follow El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Willaby's Catering
Elegant Buffet Table Set Up
Elegant Buffet Table Set Up
cd9bc23a679b27e9 62B41833 60FC 47AD 9D7A 11C4127894A9
Pork Ribs

13 Reviews for El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc.

• Brandy

Brandy · Married on 09/21/2019

Cold food cold. Hot food hot. Everything freshly made on same day as event.

Delicious. I even dreamt about the food that night. I loved the salad and bread and beef. The beef was a huge hit. Our guests also said the beans were the best beans they’d ever had. We chose the option for two proteins (we also had chicken) and three sides. Kelly and Orlando included the utensils and plates so that the hot food was compatible and did not melt things. Parker, their son, was our chief; super nice and out going. Whoever laid out the buffet made a beautiful presentation. All in all I would highly recommend these people to cater any event. Sorry I don’t have any photos at this time.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • BELLA

Bella · Married on 08/31/2019

Easy and Amazing

Kelly and Orlando were the absolute best! From the first time I spoke with them to packaging all of our left overs! I didn’t get to work with them on wedding day because we were running around talking to all of our guests but I heard nothing but good things about the food, I enjoyed the food, and have been asked for the last couple days who catered the food! You and your company are amazing and I am so thankful someone told me about you! Thank you for everything and I would 1000% recommend to all brides and grooms! Also having a solid yummy meal that everyone loved was one of the best decisions I ever made, I really wanted something elegant and this turned out beautiful and people actually ate and were full!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend

Wow is all I have to say. I am so happy I booked with El Vaquero BBQ for my wedding that just passed; 8/24/19. Their customer service is exceptional, as well as their food.From day one Kelly and Orlando were amazing to work with, professional, easy, and honestly felt like I was working with family. They even spent an hour willingly talking to me about some wedding issues/struggles I had because they are just amazing caring people. Kelly just so happened to be in the area the day of my wedding and made a special stop to meet me to give me a hug. I had a couple unexpected struggles that were a disappointment as mentioned before, and she showed her support and made the effort to give me a hug. Like, I have no words, except I appreciate them. They take alot of pride in what they do, and their food is delicious. They have amazing staff that is professional, knows how to BBQ, and shares the same vision they do! I also got some many compliments on how great the food tasted that day, plus, they give plentiful portions for all guests,so no one leaves hungry! They also have so many options to choose from for meats and sides. I honestly can't say enough good things! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc. Pricing

El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc. Price Rates

El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 12.00
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Custom Menu
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Lunch
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    BBQ
    Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian

• Gathering House Events Venue
    Gathering House Events Venue Banquet Halls

If your looking for the BEST food in the world, then hire El Vaquero They have catered several events at our venue and words can not describe the level of customer service you get. Quality food, beautiful display, sweetest folks hands down. They are my number one preferred caterer

• 2106 Wintercreek Rd SE Jefferson, OR, 97352 See on map
    Location of (El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc.)