2106 Wintercreek Rd SE, Jefferson, OR 97352 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc.

You and your guests will enjoy the aromas of the Red Oak wood, with an open flame method better known as traditional Santa Maria style BBQ, best known for a perfectly cooked Tri-Tip.

Your Pit Master and team are onsite 4-5 hours before your meal service, preparing your meal using all raw ingredients. We we pride ourselves knowing your meal is served hot & fresh, just the way it should be!

A beautifully and elegant buffet table is set up using floor length white linens, a black overlay and neutral decor to blend in with your theme. We ensure all measures are taken to keep your entrees at the proper temperatures and replenish them as needed.

If you want to impress your family & friends with an elegant Steak house BBQ, look no further. The smoke billowing in the air will have their taste buds watering and talking about this meal days and weeks afterwards.

We would be honored to be a part of your special day and look forward to welcoming you into our Vaquero family.

Follow El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc. on

Elegant Buffet Table Set Up
Elegant Buffet Table Set Up
cd9bc23a679b27e9 62B41833 60FC 47AD 9D7A 11C4127894A9
Pork Ribs

11 Reviews for El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc.

• BELLA

BELLA · Married on 08/31/2019

Easy and Amazing

Kelly and Orlando were the absolute best! From the first time I spoke with them to packaging all of our left overs! I didn’t get to work with them on wedding day because we were running around talking to all of our guests but I heard nothing but good things about the food, I enjoyed the food, and have been asked for the last couple days who catered the food! You and your company are amazing and I am so thankful someone told me about you! Thank you for everything and I would 1000% recommend to all brides and grooms! Also having a solid yummy meal that everyone loved was one of the best decisions I ever made, I really wanted something elegant and this turned out beautiful and people actually ate and were full!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend

Wow is all I have to say. I am so happy I booked with El Vaquero BBQ for my wedding that just passed; 8/24/19. Their customer service is exceptional, as well as their food.From day one Kelly and Orlando were amazing to work with, professional, easy, and honestly felt like I was working with family. They even spent an hour willingly talking to me about some wedding issues/struggles I had because they are just amazing caring people. Kelly just so happened to be in the area the day of my wedding and made a special stop to meet me to give me a hug. I had a couple unexpected struggles that were a disappointment as mentioned before, and she showed her support and made the effort to give me a hug. Like, I have no words, except I appreciate them. They take alot of pride in what they do, and their food is delicious. They have amazing staff that is professional, knows how to BBQ, and shares the same vision they do! I also got some many compliments on how great the food tasted that day, plus, they give plentiful portions for all guests,so no one leaves hungry! They also have so many options to choose from for meats and sides. I honestly can't say enough good things! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Robbins · Married on 07/20/2019

Phenomenal, fantastic, and delicious

El vaquero has the BEST food I have ever tasted. Our guests kept going back for seconds and thirds some even Fourths. And they are still talking about the food days afterwards. Kelly is a breath of fresh air to work with and makes the process fun and easy!

Sent on 07/24/2019

El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your very kind and thoughtful review, we really appreciate it very much! Most of all, we are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed your meal!! Hugs to you both and all our very best to you - Enjoy married life and be blessed always ♥
    Orlando & Kelly

Award

El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc. Pricing

El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc. Price Rates

El Vaquero BBQ & Catering, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? BBQ, Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Gathering House Events Venue
    Gathering House Events Venue Banquet Halls

If your looking for the BEST food in the world, then hire El Vaquero They have catered several events at our venue and words can not describe the level of customer service you get. Quality food, beautiful display, sweetest folks hands down. They are my number one preferred caterer

• 2106 Wintercreek Rd SE Jefferson, 97352 See on map