418 Main St, Edmonds, WA 98020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Edmonds Bakery

We're a friendly small town bakery in business for 80 years in Edmonds Washington.. We're famous for our wedding cakes, birthday and special occasion cakes. We offer a wide variety of flavors and fillings in additiion to delightful buttercreams and designs, Call today and ask for Ken the cake specialist for more information 425-778-6811

36 Reviews for Edmonds Bakery

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing delicious cake for a fantastic price!

We ordered our wedding cake from Edmonds Bakery last fall, and it was absolutely divine. The baker, Ken, sat down with us to talk through the options and flavors at our tasting, and was very nice and easy to talk to. Even more importantly, though, the cake itself was hands-down the best cake we'd tried, out of the many cakes we tasted from numerous bakeries, many of which were charging at least twice what Edmonds was. The cake turned out beautifully. We got three differently flavored layers for no extra charge, so our guests could pick what they liked. Personally I loved all of the flavors, but the chocolate with chocolate cream is really exceptional, and I'm usually more of a yellow cake fan. My only regret is that I didn't get to eat MORE of the cake during our reception! I'm really looking forward to the anniversary cake that Edmonds generously offers its wedding couples a year after the wedding (rather than saving your top layer). I can hardly wait! Definitely look into Edmonds Bakery for your wedding cake if you like delicious cake and friendly, personal service for an fantastic price!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Carolyn · Married on 09/17/2016

Wonderful! Their cake is tasty and moist. Most frosting is too sugary for me but their frosting is delicious. It is honestly some of the best cake I have had...period. Our guests loved it. And they have a nice variety of frostings and cakes to choose from. They were wonderful to work with. We made an appointment for a tasting and we worked with the actual baker during the tasting. He was very patient, personable and helpful. He helped us design the perfect cake and it turned out beautifully. It was ornate but classy. They delivered the cake and worked with the restaurant to set it up. It was all ready to go perfectly when we arrived. This was 1 part of our wedding that went so smoothly. I would recommend Edmonds bakery to anyone.

Sent on 11/16/2016

We met with Ken for our cake tasting. He was friendly and discussed all our options. The cake was beautiful as expected and tasted delicious.

Sent on 09/24/2015