Eden & Me Photography

Maple Grove, MN View map
$2,850 Most Popular Price

$2,850 Most Popular Price

After years enjoying the Pacific Northwest, we are now back in the beautiful Midwest. As a wedding photography team, my husband and I have built Eden and Me with the purpose of showcasing love, light, and life. Whether local to Minnesota or a destination elsewhere, we have found that each wedding is beautiful and unique to the wonderful couple getting married.

We love everything when it comes to elopements and weddings. It's been about 5 years since we began this journey and we've enjoyed every single one so far. Whether it's a small ceremony or a big one, we prioritze our couples and try to make not only lasting keepsakes with the photographs, but a lasting friendship as well. We want you to feel comfortable with us on the most important day of your life!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Austin
    Austin Y. Married on 06/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined!

Taylor is so sweet and fun to work with. I had a vision for what I wanted our wedding/elopement photos to look like and Taylor made it come to life in the most magical way possible. I am so grateful for how she went above and beyond for us - this lady is SUPER TALENTED!

Eden & Me Photography's reply:

You were AMAZING to work with, Austin!! Thank you so very much! I loved every part of this shoot and your vision!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 07/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot say enough good things!

Taylor is absolutely amazing! She felt like a best friend from our very first email and phone call. She literally made all my wedding photo dreams come true. Our wedding was the first time my husband and I had photos done and we had no idea what we were doing. Taylor gave us so much direction and helped us feel confident in front of the camera- it was actually fun to take photos. She also got so many shots of candid moments happening at our wedding that I treasure to this day. The editing is absolute perfection too, I know I'll love my photos 20+ years from now. I still look at our wedding photos every single day!

Eden & Me Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, you are the sweetest!! Thank you so much, Sam!! You guys had such a beautiful day, it was such a joy being a part of it!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Taylor
Taylor
Lead Photographer

I've been all over the USA for shoots, from family sessions to wedding days. I've been a part of so many unique and beautiful moments! Anything that has a hint of florals or nature in it, sounds perfect to me!!

S Maple Grove, MN, 55369
Location of (Eden & Me Photography)
S Minneapolis, MN, 55413

Eden & Me Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eden & Me Photography include in the starting price?

Eden & Me Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Eden & Me Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Eden & Me Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Eden & Me Photography offer?

Eden & Me Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Eden & Me Photography offer?

Eden & Me Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Eden & Me Photography offer for wedding events?

Eden & Me Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Eden & Me Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eden & Me Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding