Chicago, IL 60630 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About eChicagoWedding

We truely believe it is a combination of experience, creativity and the relationship between the couple and us that results in unforgettable and amazing wedding movies. That relationship helps us build great memories.
Wedding videography is our passion. Each wedding is so special and unrepeatable.Our vision and creative style are very unique and individual. We are constantly learning new things and keeping up with what's modern and stylish. We do not fall towards the old-fashioned look because it's easier- we make efford to make each particular wedding look different and special.

Follow eChicagoWedding on

• Videos 6

8 Reviews for eChicagoWedding

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding movie and highlight couldn't be more wonderfull! We love the video so much. It really told the story of our day in creative and funny way. We got our feature video on a flash drive just in few weeks so we could enjoy our special day once again. EChicagoWedding is very creative, flexible and pleasure to work with. We would really recommend them !!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Sara · Married on 08/13/2016

We hired EChicagowedding for our wedding because I live photos and videos to capture memories. My husband was not really happy about it but I convinced him and we hired them. Mario was was all over the place and all the time with us. He was very involved but at the same time I did not notice him at all. He was really helpful and had a lot of amazing ideas. Our highlight was sooo precious! everybody loved it so much. Amazing job and beautiful video!! I would recommend EchicagoWedding for everybody! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Karen · Married on 07/30/2016

Having a good videographer is a big decision to your wedding. Once we decided to actually have a video from our wedding day we wanted somebody creative, passionate and professional. Mario did an awesome job filming our wedding day. He fit in perfectly with us all and our guests. He is always in a good place and time. Never invasive, you forget that you are being filmed. Jason and I absolutely adore every single minute of our video. The highlight was available online after couple days so I could share it with friends and family who couldn't make it to our wedding. I highly recommend Echicagowedding.com. They are professional and easy to work with! THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/31/2016