Eaton Sweets Bakery

Hendersonville, NC View map Visit website

Eaton Sweets Bakery is a home-based bakery in Hendersonville, North Carolina. Pastry chef Hannah Eaton, the owner, established the business after obtaining her degree in baking and pastry arts. She specializes in making custom-order cakes and desserts with many flavors and fillings to choose from. Hannah can also create a custom flavor as per the couple’s request.

Eaton Sweets Bakery uses fresh fruits and organic ingredients in creating delicious products. They provide private tastings during consultations, allowing couples to properly craft their dream wedding cake. The bakery also offers many desserts such as cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffets, and more. For those couples who have dietary needs, they can craft gluten-free, nut-free, lactose-free, diabetic, and/or vegan desserts. They take care of delivery as well as set up at the venue.

• Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Makenzie
    Makenzie S. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Original ideas and options!

Hannah made creating our perfect wedding cake/sweets buffet a breeze! We loved that she offers samples of all cake flavors/fillings/icings so you can mix-and-match your perfect wedding cake combo! I had a vision in mind, and Hannah made sure that the end result was exactly what we were looking for. We considered her very reasonably priced for the personalization and product we received!
  • Franny
    Franny Married on 06/03/2022

Amazing cake!

Hannah created the most beautiful cake for our elopement! It could not have been more perfect and even better than I imagined! She really listened to what I had in mind.
    Not only was the cake beautiful—it was DELICIOUS and FRESH! We had several comments from guests about how delicious the cake was!
    Hannah was great to communicate with and very quick to respond as well!
    I highly recommend Eaton Sweets Bakery! Thank you Hannah !

Eaton Sweets Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was so fun working with you and I’m glad we could capture your vision. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Amy
    Amy P. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with, very professional, and very talented

We originally reached out to Hannah because her prices were reasonable and she said she was able to make us a vegan wedding cake. She responded right away and offered us tastings at very reasonable prices where we could select either three or six options each of cake, filling and icing from a LONG list of choices. We had so many choices, we did two tastings to help us decide. After that, I shared my Pinterest board with her to show her the styles I was thinking about. She told me which ones would work with buttercream and which ones would require fondant. I settled on a design, and Hannah said she could recreate it. On my wedding day, the cake appeared exactly like the Pinterest photo, and it was really tasty too! Hannah was a pleasure to work with, and I'd confidently recommend her to any other bride.
  • illustration stars

• Javonne & David
    16 photos · 06/05/2021

Pricing

Hendersonville Hendersonville, NC, 28791
Location of (Eaton Sweets Bakery)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding