Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services)

Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services)

About Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services)

You won't find a Wedding DJ with more/better Reviews at a better price !!

A Terrific Wedding Reception requires a Terrific Wedding DJ !

Why consider DJ Garry?

• Owner of the Company and headlining DJ
  • Over 100 5 star Wed Wire Reviews. You won't find a DJ with more/better Reviews at a better Price !!!
  • Pricing is $1095 for Saturday Weddings May thru October. ALL other dates are $895 !!!
  • Wedding Wire Bridal choice winner 2010 thru 2017
  • Best of the Knot winner 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
  • Superb Master of Ceremony skills and the Director of FUN
  • Instant Online Prices
  • Terrific Online Planning and Music Selection tools
  • Full Line of Services: Ceremonies, UP Lighting, Video Shows, Monograms, Multi room Setups.

I am one of the few DJ's who do provide Online price quotes since I know that my ratio of Quality to Price is very high...... I offer real VALUE and exceptional Service!   I certainly know just how important your Wedding day will be. I have  earned my reputation that you will be reading about with these Client Links above by delivering exactly what a Bride and Groom expect from their Wedding DJ on the most important day of their lives!

What makes a Great Wedding DJ ?

It's the ability to MC the event, make all announcements with style and class, manage each event at the Reception (with the other Vendors), so it comes off smoothly and puts the Bride, Groom, and Family in the best possible light. NO awkward pauses or moments. It's the ability to read your crowd, motivate them to dance, and bring the  FUN to your reception. I promote a spirit of enthusiasm, celebration, and absolute joy, and lead the guests to having a Great Time! People tell me and my Brides every weekend  "It's the most FUN Wedding we've every been too!!". Let me do all of these wonderful things for you!  Together, we can build a personalized Wedding just for you.

Please: Visit our Website, see my Videos, Reviews, and get an Instant Price quote !

Other links: Pittsburgh Wedding DJ   Wedding DJ , Wedding DJs , DJ , Dj in pittsburgh , Pittsburgh DJ , DJ Pittsburgh , Pittsburgh Wedding DJs

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Pittsburgh

Follow Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services) on

111 Reviews for Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services)

Microphones (7)
Sound/PA System (6)
Uplighting (4)

DJ Garry was a hit at our wedding. He was a great MC and kept the flow of the evening going smoothly. He accommodated our custom dinner playlist easily and all of our guests complimented him. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ross, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Garry did an amazing job! Planning was simple and he had some great suggestions. Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Breanne, 11/4/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1512071380 916c31888eec32a3 dj garry wedwire

Real Value: Best Pricing for number of Reviews

$1,095.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Our Pricing of $1095 prime Saturdays (May thru October), and $895 for ALL OTHER dates is a real VALUE when you consider our track record of wonderful Reviews.
#WWdff6a61aa460672f
1512071380 916c31888eec32a3 dj garry wedwire

Here is a Deal - Pittsburgh's absolute BEST under $1000 DJ !

Redeem In-Store
You simply cannot go wrong with my service. The combination of Quality to Price is the best ! Just ask my Clients and check out my Reviews.
#WW6929b72105eb0cff

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Garry is a professional DJ with years of experience behind him. He knows just how to get the party started! Before your big day, he quickly responds to phone calls and emails, customizes your music selection so that everything is personalized and just how you want it, pays attention to detail, and helps create the perfect timeline. The day of, Garry keeps things going! He is your wedding coordinator, DJ, and party starter all in one! He is very good at coordinating all of your wedding day vendors and making sure that everyone is in the right place at the right time. We highly recommend him for your big day! :) PS- Love the tambourines.

Excellent Service and of course Top Quality DJ's.

DJ Garry is a top of the line Wedding DJ. He is without a doubt one of the top DJs in Pittsburgh.

Gary is always a blast to work with, and keeps the dance floor rockin!

Events

1527 Alabama Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216   See On Map
412-589-9315 (phone)
Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services) is a wedding DJ from Pittsburgh,Pa. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, Pa, Cranberry, Pa, and Oakland, Pa. Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services) is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Pittsburgh, Pa wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in pittsburgh wedding djs, wedding dj pittsburgh.