Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About East Orlando Photography

Let Orlando Wedding Photographer Chris Honour tell your wedding story.

For me, photography is about capturing real life, in real time without interfering with or directing the events that are happening in front of me, whether I’m photographing a wedding or just out and about in the street. I enjoy the unpredictability and the challenges of working in this way.  Sure, there will be times in which you (or at least your family) may want formal, traditional photographs but for the rest of the day I like to stay out of the way, unobtrusive and blend into the crowd.

As your photographer, I will make a commitment to you that you will be treated as if you are my only client. I am never too busy to chat on the phone with you about your plans, or share any information I have with you. Building a relationship with you is the part of my job that I love the most.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

View My blog about Orlando Wedding Photography

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow East Orlando Photography on

31 Reviews for East Orlando Photography

Chris was great to work with. I came witth no real ideas but a couple must haves. I was adamant I wanted a shot of Corey and I were we couldn't see each other but both in the shot. He scoped out the place and found a great spot. All the pictures turned out great and Chris was super helpful in getting one print to us quickly for the thank yous.

Profile Picture Anne, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was very professional but also made everyone feel comfortable and it showed in the photos. We had a very small wedding,no reception even. He was able to capture the special moments and we ended up with more photos than I thought possible for our short ceremony. I would have liked the pictures to have more of a filter/touch ups. He was reasonably priced for what he provided. I would recommend him to a friend.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Charlene , 4/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris Honour was fabulous, having a civil war wedding presented some unique challanges, CHris was right there for us. He arrived on time and took so many photos it was crazy. We had our engagement shoot with him a few months before and loved the end producrt. We anxiously await our wedding photos. Despite the dwindling guests by the end of the dinner, CHris was ever professional and went to the ball with us and took photos of us dancing there. He even took some night photos that we had requested. My only regret was that we forgot to get a photo of our rings with my flowers and a formal bridal photo that would have been the style back in 1860. and we forgot to have him photgraph our lighting of our sky laterns. My mistake but he was great and a joy to work with. We highly recommend Chris.

Profile Picture Paula, 3/23/13, 5 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend the services of East Orlando Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come.

I recently worked with Chris from East Orlando Photography and he is FABULOUS! Very professional, fun, and knowledgeable. He took beautiful shots of the wedding and reception and I cannot wait to see the final product. I look forward to working with Chris again in the near future.

Events