East Orlando Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

31 East Orlando Photography Reviews
  • F

Frances · Getting married on 12/14/2019

I would recomment Chris and East Orlando Photography to any bride that is looking for someone that really understands how important and special a wedding day is. He is a great photographer, he made me feel confortable and at ease and the result was amazing!!!!!!!! We are very happy with all the pictures. Thanks East Orlando Photography.

Anne · Married on 10/10/2014

Chris was great to work with. I came witth no real ideas but a couple must haves. I was adamant I wanted a shot of Corey and I were we couldn't see each other but both in the shot. He scoped out the place and found a great spot. All the pictures turned out great and Chris was super helpful in getting one print to us quickly for the thank yous.

Paula · Married on 03/23/2013

Chris Honour was fabulous, having a civil war wedding presented some unique challanges, CHris was right there for us. He arrived on time and took so many photos it was crazy. We had our engagement shoot with him a few months before and loved the end producrt. We anxiously await our wedding photos. Despite the dwindling guests by the end of the dinner, CHris was ever professional and went to the ball with us and took photos of us dancing there. He even took some night photos that we had requested. My only regret was that we forgot to get a photo of our rings with my flowers and a formal bridal photo that would have been the style back in 1860. and we forgot to have him photgraph our lighting of our sky laterns. My mistake but he was great and a joy to work with. We highly recommend Chris.

grace · Married on 02/02/2013

chris was incredible and the pictures turned out great! I recommend east Orlando photography to anyone

paulette · Married on 05/26/2012

Great cant wait to see the end resullt. Chris was great i time i did not even know he was there he is best and at a great vaule.

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2012

So helpful through the whole planning process. Can not beat the prices!

Dawn · Married on 08/09/2011

As a british bride I took time to look round to find what I wanted from a wedding photographer. I found everything we wanted from Chris. He asked for our input before we arrived in Florida.
    On the day he put us at ease from the minute we met, he really was a part of our wedding day. Even though it rained he adapted and overcome.
    The resulting photos are fantastic, we are so happy with them, and they brought the memories of the day flooding back, and showed us bits that we didn't remember happening.
    I can't thank you enough.

• W

E · Married on 05/28/2011

Chris was so easy to get a hold of and so flexible with everything! He was the perfect mix of professional and relaxed. We were more then excited to get our pictures in such a timely manner. I would recommend East Orlando Photography to everyone!

• W

William · Married on 05/20/2011

Couldn't be any less money for everything we got. Chris and his co-photog were prompt, professional, friendly, and most importantly PERFECT photographers.

Couldn't have been any better. We won't be getting married again any time soon, but when we have kids, we'll give you a call!

Michele · Married on 11/06/2010

My husband and I were very pleased with Chris from East Orlando Photography. He made us feel very comortable and our pictures turned out amazing! I would recommend East Orlando Photography to anyone I know!

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2010

From the moment my husband and I sat down with Chris from EOP we knew we were a perfect fit; with our wedding just about a year away from out first meeting EOP was ready and willing to serve us in any way he could. Our engagement photo shoot was such a blast, Chris made us feel very comfortable, confident, and definitely sparked our excitement even more for our wedding day. The pictures were absolutely STUNNING. We wanted a photographer who was fun, professional, personable, and most importantly someone who knew the order of the Mass and its sacredness - Chris from EOP exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend EOP to anyone - whether for weddings, birthdays, engagement photos, family photos, ect. Thank you again Chris for capturing the beauty, joy, and sacredness of our wedding day!

Erin · Married on 12/29/2009

Chris was amazing to work with. My pictures came out beautifully, and he got gorgeous shots. His laid back nature helped to reduce the stress of the wedding (weddings are stressful enough as it is), yet he maintained an extremely professional attitude during the whole event. Chris is very easy to contact, and gets back to you the same day (unlike other photographers we had tried to get a hold of). I will definitely hire Chris again to photograph other events if I ever have need of a photographer.

• I

Ceasar · Married on 09/19/2009

Chris was a great photographer at my wedding. I love my pictures from the wedding and would recommend him to anyone!

Keriann · Married on 04/18/2009

By far he was amazing!!! I didn't even know he was around taking pictures. Blends right in with the night, never demanded poses and pictures during the reception and mixed right in with the guests at the party. His pictures were beautiful and I highly recommend him to everyone. He's flexible and works with you on meeting up and getting pictures and proofs to you. Responds quickly to emails and phone calls - he was all around awesome!!!

Lindsey · Married on 03/14/2009

This photographer was amazing. Very prfessional and kind. I was nervous about my blemishes showing but they didn't in the final pictures. He took tons of pictures captured the perfect little moments that every bride wants her photographer to capture. I recieved my photos one month after the wedding very timely and quicker than i thought. Basically I loved his work kept the mood on wedding day very light and humerous

Kayla · Married on 12/29/2008

Chris was great! He was able to work with me even though I gave him only 3 months notice. He showed me some of his work, and I knew he was the photographer I wanted. Communication was great; answers phone calls or call back very fast, and emails are responded normally within a day- who could ask for more? Not only did I get exactly what I wanted, I got more. My wedding was outside in Leu Gardens and he utilized the location exquisitely! He asked for a list of shots I wanted, and being a forgetful bride gave them to him 15 mins before the wedding. Not only did he get those shots, he was able to capture those spontaneous as well as candid shots. I’m not sure how he does it, but he was able to get around family and friends without us remembering, so when we looked at the photos we are amazed that he was able to get “that shot.” One of the best things about Chris is the fact that he is very professional but not stuffy. He was taking group shots and me and my sister where making silly faces which set the tone for his joking with the bridal party. One thing Chris didn’t know about was my Husband has a “bad eye”-it doesn’t filter light, and is slightly blind in it always causes the “red eye effect” in almost any photo he takes and causes him to get headaches with lots of flashes. But with the Pictures Chris took, his eye looks “normal”-no red eye- for him and he even said “This guys is great, I don’t have a headache yet and we’ve been taking photos for an hour.” I LOVE my PHOTOS and will continue to use and recommend Chris to anyone for ANYTHING.

Mary · Married on 10/25/2008

Chris photographed my wedding on October 25, 2008. He has been wonderful from the very beginning! He was the first vendor I booked and about a year in advance. He always communicated quickly, and was very flexible when my location changed from the Orlando area to Ponce Inlet.

His style is very unique which is the reason why I booked him. He captured images in a way that brought out emotions in every picture. Every image I saw brought a smile to my face. I am absolutely pleased with the pictures that he took. I would recommend him to everyone (in fact this is the 2nd of 3 weddings he is doing for ladies in my office!).

If I ever need any pictures taken, I will definately go to him! If you get a chance to book this wonderful photographer, do so! You will not regret it!

Kelly · Married on 05/03/2008

Chris with East Orlando Photography did a wonderful job for our wedding. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a professional and affordable photography who captures all the great moments and delivers amazing photographs. He is extremely easy to get along with, caring, and by far the best value in Orlando!

• Y

yolanda · Married on 04/26/2008

I loveeeeedddd my pictures and the service that i was given by this company/person. I defintley would like to use this company/person for other photography services. His work is amazing. I am truly a happpy customer :)

Maria · Married on 03/16/2008

Chris took our picture professionally and spent less time taking them than we expected. Me and my husband think we look better in our pictures. We hung them in our bedroom and every time someone sees our picture they admire it. We will be hiring him again for my sister's wedding.

Michelle · Married on 03/01/2008

We highly recommend Chris Honour/East Orlando Photography. Chris is very personable and we felt at ease with him from the first meeting. That was very important to me as an extremely stressed out bride. Chris helped things run smoothly on the wedding day and worked very well with all of our vendors. He was very accomodating when either we or guests would request a specific photo. We absolutely love our pictures and definitely plan on using Chris again in the future for any special occasions!!!

Sharon · Married on 12/29/2007

Chris Honour with East Orlando Photography did a fantastic job at my wedding. The photos are absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be more pleased. His pricing was less than most of the other photographers that I talked with but the quality was exceptional. Everyone who has seen my pictures remarks about how beautiful they are. He really captured the evening from start to finish.

Kristin · Married on 09/05/2009

Chris shot my wedding back in September and he was amazing. He helped keep the mood relaxed (very important!) and took the most amazing photos. He got along with everyone and my friends still talk about how much fun he was. We are very happy we choose Chris to be our photographer!!

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2009

Chris is easy to work with and he is very flexible and accomodating!

Leilani · Married on 02/21/2009

Chris Honour was a fantastic photographer. He was professional, friendly and outgoing. He made everyone feel very comfortable. His pictures were great. We loved them and could not have been happier.