Leila Abigail Photography

Clermont, FL View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Your photographer to capture all them warm & fuzzies, laughing til you cry moments, and every other emotion in between on your wedding day. I adore couples who love adventures, living life, and each other. I’m here to remind you to take the hair tie off your wrist, help redirect mishaps so it goes unknown to you, dance like a weirdo to calm your nerves, and document like a ninja. I love bringing out true personalities so I focus on action rather than stiffness. As a hawkward turtle myself, I make it a goal for you to feel comfortable in front of the camera and have fun too! My mission is to help make your wedding experience easy, fun, memorable, and the best freaking day of your life!

Let's make some magic together!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Chelsea
    Chelsea C. Married on 06/17/2022

You should hire her!

Leila was such a pleasure to work with!! She is not only extremely talented and gave us beautiful photos, but she was clearly so experienced in her trade and able to offer so much great direction and advice throughout. I was so impressed with how organized and easy to follow her process is. It really made things so much easier and stress free! Loved the was she does the online gallery for you afterwards, to get and download your photos, it was awesome and easy to share and stays available for 10 yrs. Absolutely recommend her, she was wonderful!
  • Claudia
    Claudia Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Leila is the best - hands down!

Hands down the best!! My husband and I worked with Leila for our minimony in May (Orlando, FL). She made taking photos such a breeze and so much fun! A natural talent - she was always patient and mindful of our vision (and nerves); there was never a question even during our engagement shoot that we had made the right choice. She's super communicative and has an eye for the details and great lighting - our photos are absolutely breathtaking! We cannot thank her enough!
    Devon B. Married on 09/18/2021

Wonderful experience!

I loved working with Leila! Leila was referred to me by a photographer friend, and I can certainly see why she came highly recommended! She is incredibly organized and made sure to get as much information before the wedding day so that we could get through things efficiently, giving us more time to spend with our friends and family. She also has an amazing network of second shooters - I had the pleasure of working with two others and they were both friendly, professional and helpful.
    I'd highly recommend working with her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Anderson Hill Clermont, FL, 34711
Location of (Leila Abigail Photography)
Brewster Drive Deltona, FL, 32738

M-F 9a-6p

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding