Elizabeth, NJ 07208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About E Sounds DJ Entertainment

E Sounds DJ Entertainment is owned and operated by Eric Neduchin, who is a professional MC/Host/DJ, Since 2001, we have been providing the best music for all types of corporate and private events.

E Sounds DJ Entertainment has provided the best music and atmosphere for over 400 weddings and will work with you to tailor your wedding music to make it the most memorable night for you and your guests.

Need music for a Birthday Party? We cater to all ages! From 2-90+ years old. We can entertain kids with games and fun (radio friendly) music or take anyone back to their youth with songs heard on the radio back when they were a teenager.

Karaoke more your group's speed? With over 100,000 songs to sing including the newest hits, plus song books, wireless mics and the ability to connect up to 4 TV screens, the options and fun are endless. Karaoke makes a spectacular and exciting choice for both private and corporate events.

We proudly service all of New Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, New York City and Long Island.

Follow E Sounds DJ Entertainment on

Photos 33 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

15 Reviews for E Sounds DJ Entertainment

Katherine · Married on 05/13/2017

Eric was beyond exceptional for my wedding that was in this past may. My BIGGEST fear of the entire wedding day was no one would be on the dance floor. That, to me, is every brides nightmare. I was even more worried because my venue had 2 seperate rooms that people could leave to go to the bar or photobooth. So that had me even more concerned about the floor being empty. It was Eric's mission to play music that kept people wanting to stay on the dance floor and he PREVAILED!!! We had a huge dance floor and that dance floor was packed all night. I still to this day, 4 months later, get compliments on how well the DJ was! My favorite this with working with Eric was he was SOOO accommodating with any special request I had! I had a fairly decent size wedding party and the recpetion I wanted the flower girls/boys Jr. Groomsen, Parents, each bridal party couple and of course my husband and I to have our own "Theme" song. I had a superhero reception theme going and of course he person needed their special enterance. I even had certain spots in each song that I wanted played for when they entered. Eric was very open and accepting of all the entrance song requests. He did not once make me feel I was giving him too much to work with or put up any kind of fuss. If anything he was very enthusiastic and excited to do it for us. I even had a suprise song for my husband for our frist dance and Eric was good with keeping it on the DL and play the song with no problem. Eric allowed me to send him a list of songs I would like played at wedding and songs I did not play at wedding. The best about Eric was he mixed up all the genres of music at our wedding. Instead of playing oldies into newer music - he mixed it all up so it kept everyone of all generations dancing and entertained. There was no line dancing to encourage people on the floor - except the Cupid shuffel because it is a big inside joke dance between all our friends. WORTH EVERY PENNY! BOOK HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jill · Married on 10/08/2016

We are so thrilled to have chosen Eric to DJ our wedding. Not only did he do his homework and play everything we wanted to hear and MORE... He went above and beyond to make sure the whole night went smoothly. He worked with the caterer and florist to time the ceremony, introductions, dances and cake PERFECTLY. He even calmed me (the bride) down before the ceremony and assured me all would go well!! We felt like we were in super capable hands with Eric and we could not recommend him more. Thank you so much Eric for an unbelievable wedding experience. Best day of our lives!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2016

I love their service and they really liven up every party.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Award

E Sounds DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Karaoke
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones