Los Angeles, CA 90019 Map · Phone number

3570240504909077810060594577849010304842836n
CenterepiecewithBackground

4 Reviews for E&J Floral Creations

Valerie · Married on 04/21/2012

Our florist, Ester was amazing to work with from beginning to end!!! Yes I was that high strung bride that worries and ask lots of questions because I wanted my flowers to be PERFECT!!! And I’m happy to say that my flowers were PERFECT and AMAZING!!! We received so many compliments from family and friends. She made our venue look absolutely amazing, while still working within our budget!!! I researched many florists before I committed to Ester and I’m so happy I chose to go with E&J Floral Creations. Ester really understood my vision and the beautiful centerpieces and bouquets she created tied everything together. Ester is very patient and was always there to answer any questions or concerns I had. She and Janeille are extremely talented and they are great people to work with! I highly recommend their services!!!

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 12/10/2011

Ester and Janeille of E&J Floral Creations saved the floral aspect of our wedding. I had to fire our first florist and that left us in a really bad situation. My friend suggested I go with Ester and Janeille and I'm so glad I did.

They are two of the sweetest, knowledgable and giggly young women I've met. They know their flowers and they know the business. What I appreciated most about them wasn't their can-do attitude (I definitely appreciated that about them!!) but their honesty.

Let me paint the full picture. My husband and I paid for our wedding ourselves. We had no outside help which meant our budget was rather small. I was brutally honest about what we could and could not afford. Not only did Ester and Janeille not run away (I've had more established florists tell me that I would need at LEAST $6,000 for a wedding of our size), they tackled the job of making our ceremony and reception spaces BEAUTIFUL.

Ester is the creative genius and Janeille is the logistical brain of the operation.

To give you an idea of what these two can do, let me tell you about our wedding.

We had 175 guests and 19 tables. That meant we needed 19 centerpieces. We also had an arrangement for the altar outside which we recycled for our sweetheart table.

We had 6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen, 2 ring bearers and 2 flower girls.

We had petals for the aisle and petals for the cake table. We even had 2 more arrangements on the guest sign in area.

We needed at least 6 boutenneires for our families, 4 for our ushers and 2 corsages for our guest book attendants.

They had additional boutenneires for my husband when I accidentally squashed his first one and a toss bouquet....AND THEY MANAGED TO WORK PEONIES INTO OUR TINY BUDGET FOR MY BOUQUET!!! Did I mention my wedding was in December?!

Granted, I heavily featured carnations and roses but still. All together, we spent about $2200 total for our entire wedding.

Not bad at all considering I had all but given up hope that I could have flowers for my wedding after firing the first florists and having MULTIPLE established florists tell me I needed upwards of $5,000.

So. If you are looking for beautiful flowers executed the way you want with attentive service while keeping to your budget, I cannot recommend Ester and Janeille more highly than the 5 stars Yelp will allow.

Once I get my photos, I will be sharing them so that everyone can have an idea of what they can do on a shoe string budget.

Check out their blog for a taste of what they can REALLY do with larger budgets. I can't wait to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 12/19/2011

brian · Married on 06/18/2011

Ester and Janeille were such a pleasure to work with. The were very friendly and very welcoming to a subject we had very little knowledge about.

From the very first meeting we had with them, they knew exactly what we were talking about from pictures that we took and said we would like our flowers to be exactly like this. Every idea we brought to the table they would always say yes that was possible and if it was not possible, their reply was always but let me see what we can do to make it happen. It made our decisions so much easier when they speak with such positivity.

Although we did not have a very complex wedding with lots of people, we did have a lot of requests, from a runner to the bouquet's. I remember seeing them out and about early in the morning as me and the wedding party were taking pictures. As i caught a glimpse of what they were doing, it seems like they were taking so much care in detail over every little aspect of all the floral arrangements. For the rest of the day i knew that we were in really good hands. Instead of an alter we decided to have 2 manzanita trees with some arrangements over it. Those things are not light at all. We also used the same 2 trees inside our ballroom. I saw them carrying them all the way (which is no short distance) and again placing it with care inside the room.

I was pleased with every aspect of their work, from the planning all the way to the execution of the day. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone that asks. I look forward to working with them again someday.

Sent on 01/23/2012

E&J Floral Creations FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Los Angeles, 90019 See on map