3048 Mountain view drive ste 110, Anchorage, AK 99501 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dymeonds Bridal Boutique

"Every girl deserves a moment in her life when she feels she is on top of the world.

One of the key factors for achieving success of her dream is finding the perfect dress"

That's why at Dymeonds Bridal we specialize in a gown for any occasion. From elegant evening gowns, prom gowns, homecoming dresses, military ball, charity events, balls, and bridal... We have a gown for any occasion.

Follow Dymeonds Bridal Boutique on

2003
2003

2 Reviews for Dymeonds Bridal Boutique

Negan · Married on 08/16/2013

Loved my gown. It was gorgeous and didn't take that long to get here. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Mishelle · Married on 10/05/2011

0.0

Worst experience ever!! Extremely poorly ran business! Owner was untruthful and even yelled at me on the phone. I ordered a wedding gown from here, paid in full and waited 3 months for my dress. They changed the ETA of the dress twice and when the second date had passed with still no dress, I tried for over a week to contact them with no return call or email. Once contact was made I heard nothing but excuses and on a second call the lady changed her entire story and yelled at me for being impatient. I was even told the dress was coming from China which I found out was completely made up once I talked to the designing company. I ended up canceling my order through VISA and ordering my dress from a wonderful shop in Washington. I never write reviews but I was treated so poorly that I don’t want other brides have to go through this!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Dymeonds Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dymeonds Bridal Boutique 1
    Bridal Packages
    Recieve a 15% discount ladies if you purchase all your gowns through Dymeonds Bridal Boutique. If you have a bridal party of 5 or more in any combination, you will recieve your 15% off your total purchase

• 3048 Mountain view drive, ste 110 Anchorage, 99501 See on map