Dymeonds Bridal Boutique

Anchorage, AK View map

"Every girl deserves a moment in her life when she feels she is on top of the world.

One of the key factors for achieving success of her dream is finding the perfect dress"

That's why at Dymeonds Bridal we specialize in a gown for any occasion. From elegant evening gowns, prom gowns, homecoming dresses, military ball, charity events, balls, and bridal... We have a gown for any occasion.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils
2.4
    Negan Married on 08/16/2013
    Loved my gown. It was gorgeous and didn't take that long to get here. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy.
    Mishelle Married on 10/05/2011
    Worst experience ever!! Extremely poorly ran business! Owner was untruthful and even yelled at me on the phone. I ordered a wedding gown from here, paid in full and waited 3 months for my dress. They changed the ETA of the dress twice and when the second date had passed with still no dress, I tried for over a week to contact them with no return call or email. Once contact was made I heard nothing but excuses and on a second call the lady changed her entire story and yelled at me for being impatient. I was even told the dress was coming from China which I found out was completely made up once I talked to the designing company. I ended up canceling my order through VISA and ordering my dress from a wonderful shop in Washington. I never write reviews but I was treated so poorly that I don’t want other brides have to go through this!

Deals

Dymeonds Bridal Boutique 1
Discount
Recieve a 15% discount ladies if you purchase all your gowns through Dymeonds Bridal Boutique. If you have a bridal party of 5 or more in any combination, you will recieve your 15% off your total purchase

3048 Mountain view drive , ste 110 Anchorage, 99501
9077719894

Sunday-Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday 2:00pm-7:00pm Saturday 2:00pm-6:00pm
Location of (Dymeonds Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding