address, Coral Springs, FL 33065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Dwelling Reflections

Dwelling Reflections specializes in making sure your wedding alterations are fashioned to perfection, from your bridal gowns to your whole wedding party we want to make sure that everyone feels happy and fits exquisitely into their attire: dresses, suits, veils, braidsmaid gowns and tuxedos etc. on our bride and grooms very special day.

With over 50 years of professional design seamstress and design consultation expertise, we work one-on-on with all our brides and their whole bridal party (optional) to accomplish all your alterations needs and custom design request. We have done everything from gowns, cathedral veils, braidsmaids dresses and bridal sash, you ask and we aim to finish the perfect designs.

Lets make the perfect fit together with our collabration. We allow you to direct this story from fit, style and inspirational themes that you are hoping to achieve on your very special day!

Follow Dwelling Reflections on
canva bride and groom kissing 51 1872765 159037277771423

5 Reviews for Dwelling Reflections

Vanessa Pratt · Married on 07/18/2020

Mrs. Pratt, Ridge, NY

My daughter's dress was done in a timely manner and the work was impeccable. We received so many compliments on her dress. We were extremely satisfied. Pure Professionalism!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Lala Bee · Married on 03/15/2020

Former Bridesmaid

I am a very particular person when it comes to anyone fitting me into my dresses. As a former bridesmaid for several wedding parties I have always used Dwelling Reflections to take care of making sure my dresses fits me to perfection. As someone that has worked in and studied the fashion industry this company and its staff truly know and understand detail and fit. I continue to use them because they are not only professional but listen and work with my fussy ways of how perfect I want my dress fitting to look and what I expect it to feel like during my friends very special wedding day. They are not only kindhearted but exceptional when executing the vision I have. I recommended them to everyone I know that wants that special one-on-one interaction and attention to detail.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Dwelling Reflections's reply:

Hey LaLa we love working with you and your specifications. Have a detail of what you expect makes our work so worth it as a vendor. Thank you for always choosing us and all the recommendations that you have give over the years.

Dwelling Reflections FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Customary Attire
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dwelling Reflections 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• address Coral Springs, FL, 33065 See on map
    954-807-4240 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Dwelling Reflections)