Dwelling Reflections Reviews

5 | Coral Springs, FL

5 Reviews for Dwelling Reflections

Vanessa Pratt · Married on 07/18/2020

Mrs. Pratt, Ridge, NY

My daughter's dress was done in a timely manner and the work was impeccable. We received so many compliments on her dress. We were extremely satisfied. Pure Professionalism!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Lala Bee · Married on 03/15/2020

Former Bridesmaid

I am a very particular person when it comes to anyone fitting me into my dresses. As a former bridesmaid for several wedding parties I have always used Dwelling Reflections to take care of making sure my dresses fits me to perfection. As someone that has worked in and studied the fashion industry this company and its staff truly know and understand detail and fit. I continue to use them because they are not only professional but listen and work with my fussy ways of how perfect I want my dress fitting to look and what I expect it to feel like during my friends very special wedding day. They are not only kindhearted but exceptional when executing the vision I have. I recommended them to everyone I know that wants that special one-on-one interaction and attention to detail.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Dwelling Reflections's reply:

Hey LaLa we love working with you and your specifications. Have a detail of what you expect makes our work so worth it as a vendor. Thank you for always choosing us and all the recommendations that you have give over the years.
  • O

Olivia Smith · Married on 03/03/2019

Perfect Fit!

Marilyn took care of a bridemaids dress that was FOUR sizes too large for me. I truly wondered how she was going to make it look good. When I went to get it, it fit like a glove and was PERFECT!!! I actually wore the dress to another wedding or two after that.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Dwelling Reflections's reply:

Hi Olivia, thank you so much for working with us here at Dwelling Reflections on all your alterations needs for your special events. We love having you as a valued customer and how much you adore working with our professional seamstress Ms. Parris.
  • Lucky&Lisa

Lissandra · Married on 05/27/2018

Fair pricing and quick service

Ms. Marilyn was so helpful with tailoring my wedding dress. got my dress from a bankruptcy sale in a size 20 and she adjusted to fit my size 16 body and it was perfect! Her prizing is fair and her hand are quick!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Dwelling Reflections's reply:

Awww thank you Lissandra for such a wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you on all your weeding dress alterations and it was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. You looked absolutely beautiful.