195 Arizona Ave Ne 150, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About DV Photo Video

DV Photo Video is a team of creatives that come together with the single goal of getting the best possible content for any event. With weddings in particular, we strive to capture the candid moments full of love that have been months in the making. We understand how much time, money, and sometimes stress, goes into making these events happen. Our years of experience have allowed us to keep a calm and collected demeanor the entire time. We don't believe we're just photographers. We believe we're historians. Capturing memories encapsulates those feelings, that moment in time, forever. We have worked with caterers, event coordinators, and venue owners and know to be flexible and respectful of any boundaries .

If given the opportunity, we would feel honored to capture you're special day. We are flexible and can work with your budget/ schedule / preferences to ensure the day goes smoothly. We pride ourselves on open, concise and clear communication with our clients.

We hope you will give us a chance to capture the magic of your wedding day! We also do private event and engagement sessions.

Follow DV Photo Video on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lupins and Lava
  • Eivan's Photo & Video
  • Pavel VK Photography, Inc.
  • Brydon Lynn Photography

14 Reviews for DV Photo Video

• I

Ian T. · Married on 04/24/2021

Above Anything we Could Imagine

This duo is incredible in every way shape and form! The quality of work they do is unmatched. You know how you can tell someone loves what they do and they just make everyone around them happier from the passion they exude? That is DV.

We have a pretty large family and they firmly directed all of us where we needed to be for family photos but never lost their professionalism or seemed annoyed. And trust me, with our family, that is impressive(plus great with kids)!

The very coolest thing about the experience was we had pictures from our special day, THE VERY NEXT DAY! No, it wasn’t all of them, but just a perfect little tease of what was to come. The best experience I’ve had with photographers and if you hire anyone else, you are missing out.

You get one chance to capture this single day so trust me, you want high quality, and they are the best.

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Lindsey

Lindsey G. · Married on 03/06/2021

Magazine Worthy Wedding Shots -- Best Photographers out there!

I paid to have D.V. Photo fly out to my destination wedding in Cozumel, Mexico. The Wife and Husband Duo was absolutely incredible to work with. Anmarie is a true creative visionary. She's easy to talk to. Once we expressed our Wedding vision, I let Anmarie & Forrest go with their gut and creativity for our shots. They helped us figure out the best time of day for the wedding ceremony which made our wedding photos turn out PERFECT. D.V. Photo makes you feel confident in your own skin. Anmarie makes you laugh during the shoots (which makes for genuine and sometimes hilarious pictures with your loved ones that we will cherish forever.)

I also worked with D.V. Photo a few months before my wedding to surprise my Husband with a boudoir album. I was nervous at first, but Anmarie put on a fun playlist and got me in the mood. It helped me shake off the nerves. She is AMAZING at what she does. I've never felt so beautiful and confident. I can't wait to book them for my future maternity session... (I've just got to get prego first) I can't say enough about D.V. Photo - I hear so many horror stories about wedding photographers not returning calls, or making the couple wait MONTHS on photos -- not with DV Photo. They truly care about their clients.

Sent on 03/25/2021

Jordan L. · Married on 02/20/2021

Loved working with DV Photo Video!

We hired DV Photo Video for our wedding and we are soooo glad we did! I would say I am a bit camera shy and was a little anxious about having my pictures taken for several hours straight- but Anmarie was amazing to work with! In those special moments you didn't even know she was there, her posing feedback was great, and she made guests laugh during those exhausting family photos! Truly a professional and a joy to work with.

And the final product?! AMAZING! I could not believe those were us! The pictures looked like they came out of a magazine! We received sneak peek photos the next day- and the rest came a few weeks later. Right as scheduled!

Your photos are your keepsake from one of the most important days of your life- you can't go wrong with DV Photo Video! Amazing to work with, well priced!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DV Photo Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700
    Boudoir Shoot
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DV Photo Video 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 195 Arizona Ave Ne 150 Atlanta, GA, 30307 See on map
    4023214690 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7
    Location of (DV Photo Video)

DV Photo Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does DV Photo Video include in the starting price?

DV Photo Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does DV Photo Video include in their most popular wedding package?

DV Photo Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does DV Photo Video offer?

DV Photo Video offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does DV Photo Video offer?

DV Photo Video offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does DV Photo Video offer for wedding events?

DV Photo Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend DV Photo Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

DV Photo Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does DV Photo Video offer?

DV Photo Video currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.