Wahoo Grill

$9k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$9k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

If you're looking for a wedding venue in a garden setting, look no further than Wahoo! Events in Decatur, Georgia. This scenic venue offers an elegant, natural feel surrounded by a lush, blooming garden. Serene privacy is a highlight of this venue, which offers indoor and outdoor event locations. Gather year-round for a wedding event enveloped by the beauty of nature.

Facility and Capacity
The garden-inspired surroundings of this venue can accommodate up to 200 people. As a climate-controlled venue, couples can host a wedding event year-round. Gather outdoors for a garden ceremony of up to 120 seated guests, with additional room for standing guests. The outdoor surroundings are lush with greenery. The indoor climate-controlled area is lined with floor-to-ceiling windows with a stunning view of the outdoor garden. The ceiling and windows invite natural sunlight to the indoor space, giving a truly open feel to this setting. A tented gathering is another option to enjoy both the beauty of the outdoor scenery along with a covered location. We encourage you to personalize the space to reflect your wedding vision! The following is included in your package:

• Aisle runner inlay
  • Dining tables & chairs
  • Tablecloths
  • Chandliers, twinkle lights, lanterns
  • Candles
  • Wooden sign-in & gift table
  • Gift card box options
  • Cake table, several cake pedestal options, cake cutting set
  • Garden wagon for favors
  • Speaker system
  • Lapel and cordless microphones
  • DJ table and electrical outlets
  • Signage
    • Pretty reserved sign for couple
    • Hanging reserved signs for ceremony seating
    • Welcome sign
    • Display floor & table easels

As couples plan their wedding event, this venue will adapt to each couple’s budgetary guidelines. The dedicated staff will help to plan the various elements of a successful wedding day. Savor the choice of an array of menu items, including wine pairings. Host your engagement party, bridal shower, elopement, rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception at this venue while appreciating the following services:

• Day Of Coordinator
  • Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Event rentals including on-premise hair salon and groom's suite

Cuisine
The culinary team offers American and Southern food for stations or plated meals for up to 200 people. They can accommodate various dietary needs, such as gluten free, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan and vegetarian. Barware, china, flatware, glassware and linens are included with the use of this venue.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$450

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$250

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,900

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$9

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

• Maura
    Maura Getting married on 10/21/2022

Amazing!!!

Where do I even begin? My Husband and I just got married at Wahoo Grill two weeks ago and it was undeniably the best day of my entire life! Much of that due to the incredible service we received from Pam and the Wahoo team. I can’t say enough great things about the experience we had at Wahoo, but I will do my best to sum it up. To start with, the venue is just GORGEOUS. We got married outside in the garden and it really felt like we had been transported to another place. The greenery and brick aisle were just so beautiful, and it gave our wedding the whimsical look I was going for. Speaking of that whimsical look, the Wahoo team went above and beyond to make my décor dreams come true. I sent Pam some inspiration pictures of what I was envisioning and her and her team set everything up for me, the end result far exceeded my expectations. Pam truly made my wedding dreams come true! It was the most beautiful display; it was everything I had hoped for and more. Pam and her team made the day go so smoothly for my wedding party and me. My day of planner, Alyssa was equally amazing! When we had fear of rain she talked us through a backup plan and made my bridal worries disappear. Luckily, it didn’t rain, but her kindness and attentiveness did not go unnoticed. She was so amazing to have by my side on the wedding day, she helped coordinate everything and took a huge weight off my shoulders. I really felt as if I had nothing to worry about except getting down the aisle. Pam and Alyssa took all my worries away and really allowed me to be a bride and be in the moment. I truly can’t say enough great things about my experience with Wahoo Grill. If you want your wedding to be the most magical, perfect day book with them! I can’t wait to spend anniversaries with them for years to come. We love our Wahoo Family!!!
  • Maneesha
    Maneesha Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience at Wahoo!

We have always loved Wahoo! as a local restaurant and part of our local community. And now we can love it as the site of our amazing wedding! The team at Wahoo!, led by owner Pam, were incredibly supportive and responsive to our questions, concerns, etc. They have a list of details that they pay attention to, and it shows! Favorite bits of working with Wahoo!
    - working with the bartender to create our signature cocktail. The recs were spot on and resulted in a delicious beverage that we will be enjoying for the rest of our lives.
    - the bridal suite. It's a cute, cozy space close to everything with it's own bathroom. It was wonderful to get ready there and to have that space as a respite during the event.
    - the food. I love Wahoo! as a restaurant period, and the food during the wedding did not disappoint. When our cake baker fell through, Pam went above and beyond to find another baker for us to work with.
    - the service. The entire event team beforehand and during the day of were so attentive. I feel that everyone got top notch service!
    - little details that helped us enjoy the day. The team remembered that I love mango, so made sure the mimosas that were available to me when getting ready before the wedding included mango. It was such a nice touch. I also LOVED how after the ceremony, my fiance and I were whisked away to the bridal suite where we had time to hydrate, enjoy a cocktail, eat some appetizers, and enjoy each our first moments as husband and wife before joining our wedding guests.

It was a wonderful day, and I am so glad we went with Wahoo. I'd love an excuse to plan another event with them, but instead, will enjoy visiting the restaurant frequently. Thanks so much Pam & team!
    Lara S. Married on 05/14/2022

Most amazing wedding day at Wahoo! Grill

I am beyond thankful for Pam, Syndi, Alissa and the entire team at Wahoo! Grill. Not only is the venue breathtaking, but the event team was so lovely to work with and very organized! I was searching for an intimate garden wedding and as soon as I saw Wahoo, I fell in love. My guests were gushing over the greenery and we’re shocked that this hidden gem is even in Atlanta. Wahoo provided a recommended vendors list that made choosing a band easy and painless. They have menu options to fit every budget and the food is INCREDIBLE. They even sent us home with a basket of food and a gift card. It was evident how much Pam and her team put so much love and care into their work. We can’t wait to return to Wahoo! Grill for anniversaries. Thank you Wahoo! Grill for making my wedding the best day ever!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Wahoo Grill 1
Offer

Mention Wedding Wire and receive $100 off food & beverage at your next event when you spend $1000.00 or more. Event must be held in one of our two private event rooms. Cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.

Pricing

Team

Pam Ledbetter
Pam Ledbetter
Owner

Pam Ledbetter has held a lifelong passion for hospitality. Opened in 2004, her restaurant Wahoo! Grill has become a staple in the Decatur community with its motto “Food & Love. Same Word, Different Spelling”. Pam is a frequent supporter of community events and fundraising initiatives including Atlanta Pride, Atlanta Humane Society, and City of Decatur Schools. With decades of experience hosting events of all sizes, Pam has both the acute attention to detail and that extra caring touch to create a memorable environment for your special day.

Sydni Parker
Sydni Parker
Private Event Manager

Sydni is Wahoo's Private Event Manager and works along side Pam to plan your event at Wahoo! She has worked in event planning for 5+ years and makes the planning process easy with detailed questions and checklists.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1042 West College Ave Decatur, Georgia, 30030
Location of (Wahoo Grill)

Wahoo Grill frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Wahoo Grill?

Wahoo Grill includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Linens
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Wahoo Grill, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Wahoo Grill includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At Wahoo Grill, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Wahoo Grill includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Liquor
  • Open Bar

What are the most important characteristics of Wahoo Grill in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Wahoo Grill for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Wahoo Grill for wedding events?

Wahoo Grill offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Wahoo Grill offer?

Wahoo Grill offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Wahoo Grill offer for wedding events?

Wahoo Grill offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Wahoo Grill have available for wedding events?

Wahoo Grill offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Wahoo Grill and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wahoo Grill is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Wahoo Grill offer?

Wahoo Grill currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues