Wahoo Grill Reviews

Wahoo Grill 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Lutin · Married on 11/16/2018

Exceptional Catering Experience

My fiance and I looked at Wahoo for our reception. It was a special place to us as we had been there on many dates and had many family gatherings there. We wanted to be able to include our dog and also to have a fire pit, so we ended up going with another venue. However, we had asked them if they were able to cater and we are glad they were. You can truly tell that they have been doing this for years. Pam, Sydni, and Reggie were all wonderful. Everyone was so detail oriented. We were able to make a custom menu and the food turned out perfectly. Since it was a fall reception, we had two soups, a carving station, a salad, an oyster station, and a cheese station. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the food. Food was one of the things we wanted to emphasize at our reception and it was truly perfect (we actually got to eat at our reception)! We provided our own alcohol, but Wahoo was able to provide bartenders. Thank you so much Wahoo for helping to make our day truly perfect!

• The Dubs

ashaki · Married on 09/29/2018

Wahoo is great

We had a vision for our wedding and going with Wahoo was the best decision ever! The staff is extremely patient with bride and grooms. They are quick to respond and provide suggestions to make the experience unique to each couple.

Abigail · Married on 07/21/2018

The staff are very professional. The event coordinator kept in contact with me and made sure my vision became a reality. The food was great! The guest enjoyed themselves and are still texting me about their experience. I highly recommend Wahoo! Grill for your next event.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Wahoo Grill's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Abigail! We loved working with you too. I'm happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your celebration! Best, Pam Ledbetter Owner, Wahoo! Events, Wahoo! Grill, Wahoo! Wine & Provisions

Alison · Married on 05/27/2018

We hosted our rehearsal dinner at Wahoo! Grill and couldn’t have been more thrilled with the experience. The staff were easy and pleasant to work with, the menu was delicious, and the venue space itself was gorgeous. They were flexible in letting us arrive early to set up and allowed us to take our time clearing out guests and cleaning up at the end of the event. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much for a terrific experience!

Wahoo Grill 8
    Wahoo Grill 9
    Wahoo Grill 10
    Wahoo Grill 11
    Wahoo Grill 12

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

We got married in 3 months, the Monday after we were engaged we visited Wahoo! That Sunday our family visited and we made it our Venue. Choosing Wahoo! Grill our wedding venue was the best and easiest decision we made. Their event team are ROCKSTARS, the management system they use makes wedding planning a breeze (hello, amazing!) They are quick to respond, offer advice, and make the planning process SO smooth. Their team set-ups and breaks down everything. They are a well oiled machine that will make your wedding just like you wanted. Pam, Sydni, and Reggie are amazing and willing to do anything to make you happy! Our guest were raving of Wahoo! before they even came to our wedding based on pictures they saw of the venue, but wow- afterwards, the praises are still coming in. The food was great, the coordination was on point, they were friendly and kind. If you are getting married in Atlanta, want a outdoor/indoor easy wedding with a dream team behind you- visit the Wahoo! PERFECT DAY!

Wahoo Grill 13
    Wahoo Grill 14
    Wahoo Grill 15
    Wahoo Grill 16

Lara · event on: 07/06/2018

This was the second event I planned at Wahoo… This event was to celebrate a friends baby shower. The Wahoo team made the planning process extremely easy… They think of all the details for you, but allow you to include a personal touch. Communication with the team was very easy. The day of the event went seamlessly-good service, good food, and incredible atmosphere. Many of our guests had never been to Wahoo before and everyone was pleased with the space. Wahoo is a little hidden gem in Atlanta-you wouldn’t expect the charming inside and beautiful garden space in the back just by driving by! Definitely a place worth visiting.

Lara · Married on 03/31/2018

I didn’t know what to expect when I called Wahoo inquiring about a winetasting as a first stop for a bachelorette party of 15 ladies. Ski was incredibly helpful in suggesting exactly what I was looking for when I didn’t know what exactly that was! My correspondence with Pam via email was quick and easy. The evening of the party was perfect! The setting was beautiful, the food was yummy and presented nicely, and the wine was delicious! Ski shared his knowledge about the different wines In a laid-back manner which was perfect for our party. They even customized a winetasting list for our guest of honor… She felt incredibly special! The garden space would be a beautiful place for a rehearsal dinner or reception depending on size of party.
    Overall, our Event at Wahoo was spectacular and I will absolutely be visiting again!

tracey · Married on 03/10/2018

The booking process was done with such ease! The response time between emails was very timely and every detail was covered. The event and event space and our staff ( Reggie and I think his name was Wesley) were amazing. The food was delicious! There was not one thing that went wrong. I only have good things to say about that night and we received so many compliments from our guest. Thank you Wahoo! for make our rehearsal dinner wonderful.

Desiree · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely amazing! I can't say enough wonderful things about Wahoo. The entire process from start to finish was great! Pam and her staff were fabulous to work with. Throughout the entire planning process they were always available to answer questions and help in any way. Reggie, the day of coordinator, met with us beforehand and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. We brought our decorations and they displayed them for us. We used the onsite salon and bridal suite for getting ready. On the night of, everything was perfect! The food was fabulous and the garden looked magical. It surpassed our expectations! We are ecstatic with the way our wedding turned out and are extremely happy we chose to have our special day at Wahoo.

Wahoo Grill 17
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our special day. My husband & I fell in love with Wahoo Grill the first time we toured it and saw the romantic garden area and gorgeous white canopy. There's plenty of greenery and decorations that already matched our own whimsical style. Pam, the owner, and Reggie, the wedding coordinator, were sweet, patient, and intuitive. I don't know what I would've done without their help and guidance to help us have the perfect wedding day! I'm sure everything went as planned from our other meetings because of their efforts.
    We held our ceremony and reception at Wahoo. The change-over from ceremony to table settings was fast and easy for them with our 80 something guests getting appetizers and drinks. We chose the menu and appetizers that suited us the best and are completely obsessed with all their food. I rave about this venue to all of my friends and would recommend them to anyone that cared to have a spectacular event with an amazing staff!!

Sheila · Married on 07/29/2017

We are so grateful to have met Pam and her amazing staff! Wahoo is truly a godsend! Reggie, the day of coordinator, is absolutely amazing at what she does. I really think she deserves a medal or trophy for everything she handles the day of- I couldn’t imagine not having her by my side during that time. Sydni, Jessica, all the managers and literally everyone on the staff made us feel welcome and were so accommodating. Wahoo really knows how to plan weddings and successfully execute! If you are looking for an easy experience (Wahoo staff literally handles everything for you), EXCELLENT food by an amazing chef, a beautiful backdrop and scenery, and a day you will never forget, then I HIGHLY recommend Wahoo! Erin Green, the florist they partner with, is remarkable and her work is beautiful! We had two ceremonies – American and Persian – and we felt at ease knowing the Wahoo staff was fully onboard. We had special décor and the staff did an amazing job displaying it for our ceremony. They surpassed anything I envisioned- it was stunning! They even packed up everything for us! Our families are still raving about Wahoo’s sweet and helpful staff and the beautiful venue! I felt at ease the entire time through the planning process- they use an email system and event portal that is very organized. They answered every question promptly - I always felt like I was a priority and as a bride this made everything stress-free. Furthermore, Wahoo caters to your vision and wants to make your day uniquely yours- from signature drinks to décor. We absolutely loved making our day truly ours! Wahoo even provided a timeline that I was able to give to my vendors to help with planning. Pam, the owner, is simply amazing – so genuine and pure. She was very involved the entire time from months of planning to the rehearsal dinner and even on the big day. I was so happy to see her sweet smile the day of our wedding. You truly feel like family at Wahoo and we plan to celebrate with them always!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2017

Best. Experience. Ever. Everything was SO perfect thanks to Reggie and the rest of the staff at Wahoo! Grill. The venue itself is already beautiful, and they incorporated our decor in exactly the right way. Reggie was open and flexible to whatever my fiancee and I wanted-- our vision was the most important thing, and the staff did whatever was necessary to make our dream come true! The food was delicious, and the service impeccable. They provided us a schedule ahead of time, and it's clear that they know their stuff when it comes to weddings. Even though we went over our scheduled time/ran behind schedule most of the day, never once did we feel like a burden or rushed. We ran out of time for dessert, but the staff sent it home with us, which was so sweet (pun intended). My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better place to start the rest of our lives together!

Alicia · Married on 05/22/2017

I planned my wedding in about 5 monthes and Wahoo! Events was my number one choice! Ironically I also saw them at an LGTB wedding expo and knew it was ment to be! Lol Pam, the owner is such a Beautiful spirt and her expert team are amazing! Reggie, the planner is wonderful she keeps the team on their toes which is great for capturing that one special day! The food was great , service was great I will love the Wahoo team forever!

sandra · Married on 04/08/2017

Everything was beautifully done! They made planning a wedding a breeze!! Pam (the owner) and Reggie (Coordinator) are very warm, professional individuals, their expertise with weddings was priceless in helping us make decisions throughout the process. The only downside was the windows to the restaurant were open and the guests in the restaurant were very loud while we were doing the ceremony, but this could easily be remedied. We highly recommend Wahoo Grill to everyone who wants something out of the ordinary!

Robin · Married on 04/08/2017

HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE!!! Pam and Reggie, as well as Sydni and Jessica too!, were AMAZING through our whole 13 month engagement! We booked in March 2016 and finally wed in April 2017. Every email I sent was answered within about 24 hours, every single question I had was answered, every concern was resolved. Food, incredible! The space, beautiful! And the staff, perfect! Day of Reggie made sure everything I wanted was in place and, even though our whole schedule ran about 45 minutes behind, Reggie rolled with it! All the guests told us how amazing everything was, especially the food... and thanks to Reggie and the whole staff we were able to eat everything on the menu!
    Only amazing things to say about Wahoo! We had a fantastic and lovely wedding and got to enjoy every moment of it!

Carrie · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I got married at Wahoo about 3 weeks ago, and I am still on a high from the night. This place is seriously a hidden gem. Everything was perfect - the garden was beautiful, the tented patio was stunning, the food was amazing, and we had a great dance party. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Pam and her team were so accommodating and helpful during the planning and lead up to the wedding, during the rehearsal, and during the night of the wedding. Our guests commented throughout the night about how lovely everything was. We had the best time, and already can't wait to go back in a year to celebrate our anniversary here. If you're looking for a wedding venue that's relaxed, beautiful, and romantic, Wahoo is your spot.

Emma · Married on 09/10/2016

Wahoo is a hidden gem! I can not say enough good things about them. All of our guest were blown away by the service, food and the overall look of the venue. It was like a secret garden. So affordable and the staff was amazing. One of our guest was a vegan so she did not partake in our buffet, so the chef went into the kitchen and brought out a special prepared meal for her without us asking!!!! I am a very picky person but this venue was beyond my wildest dreams. So green, fresh, clean and flexible. They have a new salon next door that we also rented out for all of the girls to get their hair and make up done. So easy and it made it possible to be on time. They also provided lunch so it was a great one stop venue. Pam and Reggie were amazing to work with and really made us feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Wahoo.

We booked Wahoo after attending the wedding celebration of some friends. We could not have been more pleased with how they handled everything from beginning to end. Pam Ledbetter met with us about 6 months before the party and went over all the options and gave us invaluable advice and was very flexible is making some allowances for our wedding toast. Reggie and Frankie were both great in providing all the set up and service during the event. They were always there for anything we needed without being obvious. We have had numerous comments from guests about the beautiful the setting and the quality of the food. We couldn't have been happier with the facility and the staff. I would recommend Wahoo without reservation!

Andrea · Married on 03/12/2016

My wife and I got married here about a year ago, and had a wonderful experience. The garden was beautiful (we got married in March), and Pam and Reggie and their amazing staff were all so accommodating. Reggie personally took my hand and led me with my eyes closed to my first look. The food and drinks were delicious. Family and friends are still raving about the sangria and the bread pudding. Pam and her staff hung up all of our decorations for us, and were happy to take them down when all the festivities had ended. Overall, an amazing experience. Pam and her staff helped everything go off without a single hiccup and my wedding was a dream come true thanks to the great people at Wahoo! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a small, intimate venue with incredible food. Very friendly and accepting towards same-sex couples, which was a huge plus for us because I was one of two brides :)

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

The best kept wedding secret in Atlanta. From the moment I contacted Pam and the team, they were above and beyond our expectations. Not only was the food fantastic, the garden patio and tent were magical. Pam and Reggie were like fairy Godmothers making sure every little detail was perfect and we could not have been happier with our wedding.

Sondra · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding at Wahoo! Grill this past weekend was everything we could have dreamed of...and more! From the very first email when we requested information until we were walking out that night, the entire experience was AMAZING. The owner and staff anticipated our every need and helped guide us through the process. It would not have gone as well or been as special were it not for them. Everyone raved about the wedding venue, the food and the staff. We could not have been more pleased!

And, because we also chose Wahoo Grill for our daughter's wedding in March 2016, we can rest assured knowing that the entire staff at Wahoo! Grill will make that an event to remember as well.

We would recommend Wahoo to EVERYONE looking for a lovely, unique and well run venue. We will be back to celebrate the milestones in our lives, for date nights and any other "occasion" when we can get there.

Lisa · Married on 06/20/2015

Pam and Reggie at Wahoo were great. I love this venue for weddings. We had 50 people, but the venue will accommodate many more. We were married on in the garden, around 6:30 PM and the light was perfect in June. The torches were lit, the greenery and candles were sparking, it was perfect! Pam is great to work with and let us bring in a lot of our own decor and we even used our own vintage china (I do mosaic art using broken china, so I have a lot). It made it very personal and special. The food was excellent, of course, and it was just a phemonimal evening. We had so many people tell us that it was the best wedding they had been to. A magical place, to be sure! Thank you Pam and crew for everything you all did to make our wedding day memorable.

Clare · Married on 06/13/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Wahoo and had a great experience. The staff was extremely attentive and did a wonderful job. Reggie was our day of coordinator and she was so helpful and on top of every detail. The venue was a lot more affordable than other venues we looked at and we felt like it was a great deal for the amazing food and ambience that the venue provides.

• jessica

jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

Pam and Ski at Wahoo! Grill made our wedding ceremony and reception flow absolutely seamlessly. The venue is gorgeous and the food was delicious, as attested to by every guest we had. They bent over backwards to make our wedding day easy and stress free and every request that I had was honored. The staff that participated in our event were all professional and kind, from the bartenders to the valet, the servers and the coordinators; I couldn't thank them enough. I am so glad that we chose Wahoo! Grill to hold our wedding and I wouldn't do anything differently. They were amazing and I recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful and reasonably priced venue for their event.