Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Peach and Oak Photography

We are an artistic wedding photography duo with a love of all things wedding! We work in the photojournalistic style and our photos are creative, organic, with vintage flair. Drop us a note to tell us about your wedding or engagement (or just to say hello!), we cannot wait to hear from you!

Stay Sweet and Strong!

front page 2926

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Peach and Oak Photography

Peter · Married on 04/01/2017

I came in contact with Peach and Oak Photography after a really strong recommendation from a friend who had been so happy with her wedding pictures from them. After checking and loving their portfolio, I asked Peach and Oak if they could take engagement photos for me too. Dawn and Matthew were such a pleasure to work with right from the start! They really were enthusiastic about our photo locations, but also gave us the guidance I was looking for in what would turn out well. They went totally above and beyond to make it a great photo shoot. What most impressed me was how they helped us relax, which made the photos much easier and come out more naturally. They got the photos to us quickly, and I was thrilled with how they look. I strongly recommend Peach and Oak!

Brandon · Married on 10/16/2016

Dawn and Matthew at P&O were awesome- we worked with them at a wedding this past weekend.

Utmost professionals, who got in the crowd and got some great shots! Very easy to work with, and kind to all the guests/staff. Definitely hire them- their pics and personalities are amazing!

Brandi · Married on 04/23/2016

We had our wedding in Beaufort, SC at The Beaufort Inn. For me, having beautiful photos of my wedding day was at the very top of my list, so choosing the right photographer was of the utmost importance to me. I needed a photographer that I knew would be as invested in capturing every moment and every detail of my wedding day as I was in having those moments captured, and Dawn and Matthew did just that. With over 1,200 photos, my only concern was how in the world I'd ever choose only 80 for our album!!!

I did not take the task of choosing my wedding photographer lightly; I looked at nearly every wedding photographer in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia before choosing Peach and Oak. It was an easy choice, however, the moment I stumbled upon Peach and Oak's website. I knew without a doubt the moment I spoke with Dawn and Matthew that I could trust them with preserving the memories of my wedding day. I was simply floored by not only the quality and quantity of photos we received from Dawn and Matthew, but also by the absolute love and care they took in ensuring that all the moments and details of my wedding day were captured so that I could look back and cherish the memories forever.

Dawn and Matthew were so friendly and professional, but most importantly, it was so easy to be perfectly natural with them. They made suggestions for poses, but they also simply captured the moments as they unfolded. They were everywhere snapping photos of everyone and everything! I don't even know how they did it, but they did!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer who you can trust to capture the intimate details of your most important day, Dawn and Matthew of Peach and Oak are so perfect for the job. I cannot express enough how happy I am with my wedding and engagement albums - there are not enough words to describe the feelings and emotions I feel every single time I look at the beautiful pictures! It's truly a priceless gift they have given me!

Peach and Oak Photography Pricing

Peach and Oak Photography Price Rates

Peach and Oak Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Props! Photo Booths
    Props! Photo Booths Photo Booths

Had the pleasure of working with Peach and Oak Photography on a wedding. They were awesome, if they saw the couple or guests in a moment, they made sure they captured it. Also, as a photo booth owner, I appreciated them taking a few shots that captured the fun of what we do.

• Atlanta, GA 30318 See on map