900 Alabama Ave Suite 201, Selma, AL 36701 Map · Phone number

About Meghan Stewart Photography

Me off the top of my head: blue eyes, curly hair to die for (so i've heard it said), love the Lord tons, my family is the best, my cats - just love em, salty over sweet, dresses not shorts - but i'd live in yoga pants if that wasn't lame, yoga could be a new favorite, music is a must at most times, taco soup - yummy!, tv before bed, love to create, spring is the best time of year, my middle name is mckibbon and I heart it...

Now for the deeper me: You know that Souza quote, 'Happiness is a journey not a destination'? That's what it's all about. Enjoying the journey and not getting all stressed about life. I've done the whole worrying about who I am and if I'll make it and will people like me thing. believe me - It's over rated. sure I have dreams that haven't been fulfilled and like everyone else I have questions, doubts, and fears but I've decided life is too short to worry it away so i'm gonna have fun. life is pretty awesome and I'm blessed to be here so why not enjoy every moment and be filled with anticipation and expectation for what's around the corner.

I've always taken that same approach with my photography. I have so much fun capturing the beauty around me. I believe that the photographs that take our breath away are the ones where we see a glimpse into a persons soul. I feel that happens when that person can just be themselves and enjoy the ride. i'd much rather go have fun and play and heck, while we're at it, get some pretty rockin' pictures too. When i've got my camera in my hand it's not a sign of me being at work, it's a part of the happiness along my journey called life. So through all of this i've come to be completely thankful that I get to wake up every day knowing that i get to do what I love - that I get to focus a frame, click the shutter, and give you a glimpse into how beautiful your life is.

If you'd like to hang out and have some fun shoot me an email and we'll get together. Who knows, we might get some pretty rockin' pictures while we're at it. The best part is you'll see how beautiful you are - through my eyes.

Meghan Stewart

NearyHighlights027b
090410TBP021b

31 Reviews for Meghan Stewart Photography

• User6201452 · 2+ years ago

Meghan Stewart is absolutely incredible! Meghan was highly recommended to me by a friend. I was having a destination wedding and needed to hire someone over the phone. I had seen her work and totally loved her pictures. She was so sweet, nice and accommodating that I hired her over the phone without having an engagement shoot trial.

The day of the wedding Meghan was AMAZING. I was stressed out about the thought of family pictures, but they couldn't have gone more smoothly! I always feel awkward having pictures taken but she made my husband and I feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out so natural! She made my day so easy and enjoyable.

Meghan turned around my pictures so quickly and they are AMAZING. I am absolutely in love with her work and the pictures she captured. She is very talented.

I HIGHLY recommend Meghan.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 03/29/2014

Meghan is a wonderful photographer. Photographers are SO HARD to choose because the market is DEEP (in Jacksonville anyway), so I went on a recommendation from my boss, who used Meghan like six-ish years ago. I'm so glad I did, my relative can't stop talking about how great the photos look. I always felt comfortable with Meghan (even though I find taking photos very uncomfortable) and she was understanding when I was worried about the double chin situation. Ha! She is a lovely person who truly cares about her job and her clients. And, she has worked in many venues, so she knows the "good spots" for pics. Hire Meghan, you won't regret it!

Christa · Married on 06/01/2013

Meghan is a true artist!! I did a lot of research before selecting Meghan as our engagement and wedding photographer, but I will save you the trouble by telling you that Meghan is the best you will find! First, and most important, her photographs are top-notch! Her blend of creativity and photojournalism, as well as her ability to capture great facial expressions, is reflected in her online galleries. Second, she a true professional. Here are some things you will learn if you speak with anyone who has worked with her before:

1) She is extremely responsive and thoughtfully answers any questions you have. This was especially important to us because we planned our wedding from out of town;

2) She is well-prepared. When we arrived for our engagement session, Meghan had already scouted the three locations we selected for great lighting and backdrops and had thoroughly studied our questionnaire. She directed us to a beautiful wooden barrel near the brewery that we had not noticed and suggested the perfect personalized message for our chalk board; and

3) She has a wonderful personality! This is paramount. You want a photographer with positive energy; who is patient, flexible, and relaxed; and who makes you feel at ease behind the lens. Meghan has all of these traits.

I could go on, but you really should just call Meghan and ask her yourself. She uses modern technology that allows you to easily download and share your photographs. She has a relatively quick turn around time. And she works with professional assistants (ours was Kayla, she was great).

We love our engagement and wedding photos and have received so many compliments on both. We hardly noticed Meghan and her assistant during our ceremony and reception, but they captured everything. Thank you, Meghan. We will cherish your photos forever!!

Meghan Stewart Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• 900 Alabama Ave, Suite 201 Selma, 36701 See on map