Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dulce Designs

Dulce Designs has been designing candy buffets and other sweet services for special events since 2009.

Whether you're a bride planning her wedding, a parent planning a celebration or a corporate client searching for that special something for a company party--Dulce can help.

Sweet services include: candy buffets, seating charts, party favors, welcome baskets...and more!

For more information check us out at www.dulcedesignscandy.com

Follow Dulce Designs on

11218751101014121511999533247195798117576969n
send4
53220010151415727798581601703579n
Dulce Designs
Personalized candy bars for the green and blue candy buffet!
Personalized candy bars for the green and blue candy buffet!
AshleyHoskinsPhotography9
Picture4
dulce 46

10 Reviews for Dulce Designs

Margaret · Married on 08/29/2016

After seeing the amazing work that Mrs. Jolley presented for weddings I have attended in the past, it was an obvious choice for to include her designing talents at my recent wedding. The candy buffet was not only enjoyed by myself and my husband, but my guests as well. The buffet was appropriate for both adults and children and Mrs. Jolley handled my wedding nerves and (sometimes last minute) requests with attention to detail and professionalism. The end product was so impressive! I can't wait to have Mrs. Jolley's creations at my friends' wedding showers and engagement parties! Thank you Dulce Designs!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Angela is fabulous! She worked with me to develop a unique package where I was able to rent her jars and scoops for a small fee and then I bought my own candy and assembled the buffet. Angela even gave me ribbons and bows to match my colors as well as using Disney font for the candy labels to go with our Disney theme. She was extremely flexible and sweet whenever we talked, and it is obvious that she loves what she does. I would highly recommend Angela at Dulce Designs for a candy buffet!

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2012

We would recommend Dulce Designs to anyone needing a classy and fun idea to add to their event. We loved our color coordinated candy buffet at our wedding. We even made sure our lighting crew put 'pin lighting' on it, which really gave it a WOW factor. We had so many people compliment the beautiful set up, the choices of candy (oh, and popcorn) and how much fun it was. The labels were FUN that were placed on the take-home bags. The scoops for the jars also matched perfectly. Angela is so easy to work with and she put a lot of time and effort into making sure we were happy and satisfied with every detail. We are also glad that we went with the buffet attendant, she kept the buffet clean and the jars filled throughout the evening, allowing us to enjoy our celebration and not have to worry about how the buffet looked. It was spotless and beautiful all night!! WE especially LOVED all the left over candy and since they were choices WE made, they were our favorites to savor after the wedding for weeks. Angela also went above and beyond when she took on our request and job to assemble a Groom's Cake that was made out of Krispy Kreme Donuts. She took our vision and delivered the perfect cake. We delivered the donuts and funny cake topper to the venue and she assembled the donuts on beautiful, sturdy, and well constructed cake tiers, adding ribbon and matching flowers from the wedding theme. Not only did (Groom) Brian LOVE it, the guests thought it was a RIOT! Thank you Angela for everything! We're so glad we found you! You really knew how to sweeten our day!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Dulce Designs FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Shipping
  • What items are available? Edible Treats, Labels & Stickers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dulce Designs 1
    Dulce Designs Discount!!
    Mention wedding wire and receive 10% off your candy buffet or favor purchase!!

• Simply Events
    Simply Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Dulce Designs for one of my bride and groom's wedding reception and they were amazing to work with. As a wedding planner, there are so many vendors to work with and coordinate with the months and weeks leading up to the wedding day - and of course on the wedding day. Angela with Dulce Designs was so accommodating and truly a joy to work with! Not to mention, her design for the candy table was STUNNING! She really took the design of a standard candy buffet and cranked it up several notches. Everything was customized to my bride and groom - the signs, the candy, the pictures, the candy labels, etc. Most importantly, the guests loved all of the candy options so much that I found myself restocking the jars all night! I would definitely recommend Dulce Designs to anyone looking to create a really memorable candy buffet for their wedding or event!

• Day-Of Deanna
    Day-Of Deanna Wedding Planners

I can't say enough about Angela! Creative, professional, helpful, timely- the list goes on! Wonderful candy and treats as well as stellar service! If you need a treat buffet, look no further than Dulce Designs!!

• Design the Date
    Design the Date Wedding Invitations

Angela's designs delicious and decadent candy bars for her clients. Working with her is easy and beneficial, from a fellow 'pros' perspective! Anyone would be smart to invest in Dulce Designs services to treat their guests on their big day!

• Cincinnati, 45202 See on map