Dubay Floral

Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Something Borrowed Blooms
  • Sadie's Couture Floral
  • Soderberg's Floral & Gift
  • Lakeside Floral

7 Reviews for Dubay Floral

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Stephanie was so wonderful to work with! I didn't really know anything about types of flowers so at my consultation with her I just sat with her looking through pictures she had an on Pinterest pointing out things general looks or specific flowers I liked and we just went from there. I got 6 bouquets, 12 boutonnieres, and 8 centerpieces along with some extra flowers to be placed on the cake. Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous and she was so wonderful about accommodating a couple last minute changes. All of the flowers stayed fresh and beautiful through the whole event and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 08/26/2016

Stephanie did such an amazing job on our flowers! I was so in love with how they turned out. We ordered 7 bouquets (one of them was the bride's, of course), boutonnieres (11), corsages (5), and a big tall floral arrangement for the entry table. I can't even explain how beautiful and perfect it all turned out. She was so easy to work with, flexible and very accommodating. The pricing is amazing, especially for the quality and service you receive. She had all the flowers delivered on time. I never had to worry or stress about anything with her. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. :)

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/10/2015

Stephanie at Dubay Floral was awesome! She took the image of what I wanted for my flowers for my wedding straight out of my mind and created EXACTLY what I wanted. She is such a great listener and really truly is passionate about flowers and pleasing the customer. Her prices are so very reasonable and incorporated fake flowers into the bouquets (couldn't even tell they were fake, at all!!) For my flower girl I wanted to create something other than throwing flowers so Stephanie suggested making a "magic wand". My niece is 4 and she was so excited when she got to wave a magic wand down the isle! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2015

• Plymouth See on map
    Location of (Dubay Floral)