Drop Dead Gorgeous

Walpole, NH View map

Drop Dead Gorgeous Makeup Artistry is a professional, freelance makeup artist in Walpole, New Hampshire, that’s owned and operated by artist Dominique Badger. As a licensed esthetician, Dominique specializes in the safety and sanitation of her products. She’s done work for proms, weddings, and even commercials — paying special attention to the needs and wants of her clients.

Drop Dead Gorgeous Makeup Artistry can accommodate groups of up to 10 people for their makeup services. Makeup trials and on-site makeup are available to ensure you love the look you’re going to get and relieve the hassle of traveling to a million locations on the day of your wedding! Dominique’s services include contour makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, natural makeup, and wedding party makeup.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Pamela
    Pamela Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing makeup for my wedding!

Dominique is extremely talented! She was so easy to communicate with (I live in San Diego and got married in Vermont) which made my life so much easier. She is unbelievably sweet and knowledgeable in her field. She chose the perfect colors for my bridesmaids and I and stuck to our tight timeline with ease. I still can't believe I was lucky enough to find her from across the country! I never even did a trial since I lived in San Diego and was only coming in for the wedding and everything worked out perfectly. She made me feel so comfortable and confident on my special day. The high heat and humidity from an incoming storm were no match for Dominique's skills. I highly recommend her for your special day or occasion!
    Sarah Married on 05/19/2018
    Nicki did the make up for my wedding a few weeks ago and I could not have been more thrilled! She is professional, uses top quality products (make up forever, benefit, etc.) and was super flexible (she accommodated an additional person with less than 24 hours notice). All of my wedding party LOVED their makeup. She had them show her a picture of what they were thinking and she matched the photo spot on! I had done a trial with her a few months prior and she was able to recreate the look almost exactly. I highly recommend hiring Nicki, you will not be disappointed!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 09/16/2017
    Dominique was so pleasant to work with! She came right to my house for my trial and right to the venue the day of my wedding. She was very easy to talk to. My 4 year old step daughter was getting ready with us and was very intrigued with all of her makeup. Dominique explained the products to her and let her apply a little powder and lipstick. My step daughter loved it. She did amazing with my makeup! she used all the right colors and really made my blue eyes pop. She made me feel so beautiful! I felt like a princess!

Drop Dead Gorgeous's reply:

Aww thank you Amilee!!! It was my pleasure! Everything is going to look so perfect on your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Drop Dead Gorgeous 1
Exclusive

Walpole, NH, 03608
Location of (Drop Dead Gorgeous)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding