Drew Noel Photography & A Vintage Booth

Drew Noel Photography & A Vintage Booth

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Drew Noel Photography & A Vintage Booth

Event Photobooths and Photography (a la carte)

A Bit about Both

Photobooth:

It's not your average photobooth.  After years of attending events and seeing the good the bad and the ugly - I decided it was time to create my own.  I was able to custom build the features I wanted the most: More room - Better Light - Better quality material.  This allows the photobooth to add to the decor of the event and not just an eye sore in the corner.

www.aVintageBooth.com
Photobooth: Starting at $750 (mon - thurs) 1,000 (fri - sun)

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

Photography

I'm not your average wedding photographer, I go above and beyond what you expect and give you a final product that is high fashion and not traditional boring wedding photos.

Take a look at the site.   Just think what your day will look like!

www.DrewNoelPhotoraphy.com
Photography: Starting at $5,495

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey, Northern New Jersey, New York City, Long Island + 5 Additional Regions

Follow Drew Noel Photography & A Vintage Booth on

50 Reviews for Drew Noel Photography & A Vintage Booth

Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

My husband and I got married on May 19, 2017 and used Drew Noel as our photographer. We chose him for his artistic and candid style. I waited until now because I had been planning to give my husband a boudoir album, shot by Drew on the morning of my wedding, on his birthday at the end of September. I wanted to make sure that my entire experience with Drew was included in this review. Not only is Drew an incredibly talented photographer and true artist, but he is also a lovely person and a pleasure to work with. His assistant was also fabulous and they were very in sync. I never had any experience shooting for a boudoir album but Drew gave me totally amazing and professional verbal guidance throughout. He was polite, kind, and patient. When I worked with him to create my album, he was very easy to communicate with and recommended some of the most amazing shots to use, all while listening to my opinion. My husband LOVED his present, to say the least, and this album and those photos are images that my husband can have forever. Although the wedding day is awfully stressful, Drew was calm and collected and was a comfort to have around. He never stopped shooting the entire morning. He got every photo we could have wanted and more. The thing that we liked most about Drew is that everything about him was genuine. Nothing seemed forced. He was very passionate about what he was doing and enjoyed being there, and that came through in his work and how he interacted with us and our guests. We spent more time with him than any other vendor or guest on our wedding day and we, and that came through in his work and how he interacted with us and our guests. We spent more time with him than any other vendor or guest on our wedding day and we have zero regrets. If it isn’t clear, Drew was by far our favorite vendor and we are so lucky to have hired him. He is worth every penny we spent. We are in the process of creating our wedding album with him now and we can’t wait to get it.

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Drew was simply outstanding. He brought out the absolute best in my husband and I for our wedding photos and captured the day through a remarkably artistic lens bursting with style. He got every single photo that we wanted him to get and also the photos we didn't even think about. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera from the first moment and made the experience incredibly enjoyable. He is truly the best vendor that we worked with and we would insist that he is your first call when booking a photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Drew Noel is the absolute GO-TO for wedding and event photographers. The amount of comments we have received from family and friends is outstanding, people have even reached out to us to hire him for their special day. We used him for both our engagement shoot and wedding photos. He is friendly, energetic and has the eye to see the potential for a great photo out of seemingly nothing! My husband, who does not like taking photos, was very appreciate of his relaxed nature and was excited to see the finished photos. Two months later people still comment on how much they loved the photos. He even has a great assistant in Jim. Would give him a 10/5 if able.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews