Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number

About Dreamtree Events

A wedding should be timeless. It should represent two beautiful people as a beautiful couple. Dreamtree Events endeavors to express the love story of the couple through music, design, food and drink. When your guests leave, they will leave with a part of your love story imprinted on their hearts. We strive to give your wedding customized touches so that your guests gain a deeper understanding of the couple in love.

We want to be YOUR SOLUTION to both the little things and the big things that may cross your path along this journey. We’re here to be your guide and to handle the details. Piece by piece, we’ll work with you to create an event full of lifelong memories that you’ll look forward to reminiscing about forever.

Follow Dreamtree Events on

img221
5aba3902af01cbb1 1384491585997 dscf277

4 Reviews for Dreamtree Events

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

I hired Jill and Christina for my day of wedding planners. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. They were so organized and had great ideas. They took all the stress away leading up to the wedding. They handled confirming all the vendors for me and transported any decorations I had (table numbers, favors, programs, etc) to the venue. On the day of the wedding I was so relaxed and the day ran so smoothly, I know I owe it all to them. They took care of setting up all the decorations and were the point people throughout the night. The ceremony and reception were set up beautifully, they perfected my vision. Most importantly they are both so nice and fun that it was a treat to work with them. They are also so affordable and will be the best money you spend in your wedding planning. I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/28/2013

Christina and Jill were flawless! I felt so comfortable in the hours leading up to my reception because I knew they would execute my vision perfectly and they did not disappoint! Their personal touches and creativity were so meaningful and so "me". For example...a few days before the reception, I told them that I didn't have a guest book but that I couldn't decided because I did not want anything traditional. So, they created a wishing tree for us!! Last minute and it was beautiful!! In addition to making the site breathtakingly gorgeous, they even picked up and delivered the cupcakes!!! What a relief! It was money well spent and I am soooo glad that I had them there to run the show!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Joanna · Married on 07/27/2013

Having Dreamtree as a part of my wedding was the best decision! The girls are so sweet and always responded to all of my crazy bride emails very quickly. They made my wedding day breeze by without any problems.. well at least that the bride didn't know about! They even cleaned up and had everything bundled to go at the end of the evening.
    Thank you dreamtree!