Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

About Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

Personalized sketch of her wedding dress with a free hanger sketch.

Give your wife a personalized sketch of her wedding dress with a FREE personalized hanger holding up her dress. The first time she will see her new married named is on her personalized Dreamlines created piece of art.

A perfect wedding day gift from the groom and even a perfect wedding day gift exchange. Place it at the reception for the guests to see....even have your guests sign the mat border around the frame. A unique guestbook.

Nikki Gentry

81 Reviews for Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

Design (1)
Express Shipping (1)
No (1)

I am in complete awe of my dress sketch! It is so beautiful and spot on to my dress, with every detail captured! Right down to the lace fabric that was between the ruffle layers. A detail that a lot of people didn't pick up on! Nikki was so great to work with, responded quickly to emails and questions I had. HIGHLY recommend her for any dress sketch, and I plan to get sketches made for all my future bride friends for bridal shower/wedding day gifts. It's really such a special memento to always remember your dress, especially since it gets cleaned and preserved and stashed away in a box. :( I love having my sketch on my nightstand so I can always remember how beautiful it was!! Thanks so much Dreamlines! So in love with my sketch!!! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: No

My husband surprised me with a sketch of our wedding attire (my dress and his army dress blues) on our wedding day during our first look. It was absolutely breathtaking! I was so impressed with the gorgeous sketch Nikki created for us. The detail was stunning, down to the sparkly beading on my dress and the ribbons adorning my husband's blues. This was such a unique, unexpected, totally creative gift and is now a beautiful memento of our special day which we'll treasure forever!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1412000189702 dreamlines military uniform and gown
* Current Weekly Deal *

Military Marriage

$50.00 Value | Promo Code: Military
If you have or are serving in the military we will offer a free bouquet sketch with a wedding dress sketch order.
#WW28c533a20d67c1ef

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

200 Fox Creek Drive, O'Fallon, MO 63366   See On Map
314-884-1659 (phone)
Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch is a wedding gown dress sketch company from St Louis, Missouri. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Missouri, Nationally, and Globally. Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch is a professional wedding anniversary gifts company that has been part of the St Louis, Missouri wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding dress sketches created for wedding gifts and one year anniversary gifts. .