Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch Reviews

98 Reviews for Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

98 Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch Reviews

Greg Witt · Married on 10/20/2018

A very happy wife

This is the greatest gift. My wife was blown away. We have it hung up along with our wedding photos. Your artist did an amazing job. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you for sharing your kind words Greg! I am so happy the sketch was such a hit and you both loved it.

Marcus · Married on 08/18/2018

I had a sketch commissioned by Dreamlines to give to my wife on our wedding day. It was astounding. She was was beyond happy. I am so happy I found you. Thank you again for the amazing detail and something my wife will love forever.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Marcus! I am so happy your wife loved it so much!

Nicholas · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommended

I got a sketch of my wife's wedding dress and my suit and gave to my wife on our wedding day. She absolutely loved it and it brought her to tears. I was also able to include a quote from our first dance on the sketch as well. It is something that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. Nikki was so easy to work with. She was also very understanding of me not wanting to see the dress and made sure of it as well.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch 1

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so happy your wife loved her sketch so much! Thank you for sharing your kind words! Happy Wedding Day!!

Eric · Married on 06/17/2018

Working with Dreamlines was great. I was in constant communication throughout the entire process, was delivered the drawing in great condition within the time promised and they even followed up to make sure everything went well. Not to mention the drawing was beautiful!! Highly highly recommend for a very special and unique gift!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

So happy to know your complete experience was amazing! So happy to hear the sketch was such a hit. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

Julia · Married on 06/09/2018

Dreamlines created a sketch of my parents' wedding outfits, which I gave to my parents on my wedding day. My parents absolutely loved it! The sketch turned out beautiful and my mom kept saying, "that's my dress - that's my dress!" She couldn't believe it and started crying as soon as she saw the sketch. Thank you to Nikki and everyone at Dreamlines for helping to create such a priceless gift for my parents.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I love this gift idea and am so happy it was a such a hit! Congrats on your wedding day!

Eric · Married on 01/07/2018

As soon as I reached out to Dreamlines I received a response by the following morning. The whole process was pretty easy and as soon as Dreamlines got the images they needed, they were off. There were no delays and the sketch arrived to the maid of honor with several days to spare. I was very anxious to see it but had to wait until the reception...and I was quite satisfied and happy with the framed sketch. I asked the maid of honor to give it to my bride the morning of the wedding BEFORE she had her makeup applied because I figured she would cry. I was correct. She loves it and it now hangs proudly on our wall. Thank you Dreamlines for offering such a perfect wedding day gift for my wife. We will cherish it all our days.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Eric thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy she loved her sketch so much. Congrats on your magical day!

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Nikki to create a memorable sketch of my daughter's wedding dress and bouquet was wonderful; she is professional, prompt, and very pleasant. My daughter's comment when seeing the sketch for the first time was, "Mom, this is beautiful! I can see the movement and flow of my dress in the sketch!" Thank you Nikki and team, for helping me to create a beautiful keepsake for my daughter.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh I love that Kimberly! Thank you for sharing that. Such a fun sketch to create.

J · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank you to Nikki and her staff for creating a beautiful piece of art for our first anniversary. The sketch was gorgeous and detailed beyond belief. Most important was the customer service and the willingness of Nikki's company to customize the piece to exactly what we were looking for. Thank you so much and I would recommend Dreamlines, without hesitation, if you are in the market for a very unique gift.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

It was wonderful to work with you! I am so happy the sketch was the perfect touch for your first year anniversary gift. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

Brandon · Married on 05/05/2017

The sketch was great and my wife loved it.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thanks so much Brandon! So happy she loves her sketch.

Lukas · Married on 04/08/2017

My wife absolutely loved the sketch!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Wonderful to hear Lukas. Thank you for sharing.

Dan · Married on 03/02/2017

I purchased a sketch from MyDreamLines for my wife for our one-year anniversary. The sketch is of the front of her dress and my tuxedo. Our dog, a little puggle, sits at our feet with his head tilted slightly. It's a whimsical delight! The details in Catherine Wong's sketch are spot on. It tells the story of the beginning of our family. My wife loves it. Nikki, the owner, was quick to respond and very accommodating. She made the process stress free and enjoyable.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I love to hear this Dan. I am so happy it is such a treasure for you both. Congrats again on your one year anniversary!

Jeffrey · Married on 02/18/2017

I waited until the last minute to contact Nikki to create a sketch for my wife's 1st anniversary gift. Nikki immediately got to work on getting my sketch and frame worked out so that it would be sent to me on time. In the end, the finished product blew both my wife and myself away! Not only was the sketch amazing but it all actually arrived early, which given my late start was quite incredible. I would highly recommend MyDreamlines to anyone - especially if you're looking for something for the "paper" gift on your first wedding anniversary. Ours is now hanging in our bedroom and my wife comments on how great it looks all the time!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so glad we could make it happen for you. I am elated to know she loves the sketch so much! Thank you for sharing your kinds words.

Ted · Married on 01/28/2017

My husband gave me a sketch of my wedding outfit, complete with hat and shoes, for our first wedding anniversary. It is an amazing replication of what I wore on our special day. The detail is exact, right down to the crystals on my shoes and bow and netting on my hat. This is so much more personal and better than a photograph. Beautifully drawn, matted and framed it will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come. I highly recommend Dreamlines.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so happy you loved the sketch. This was one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing your kinds words.

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2016

I am in complete awe of my dress sketch! It is so beautiful and spot on to my dress, with every detail captured! Right down to the lace fabric that was between the ruffle layers. A detail that a lot of people didn't pick up on! Nikki was so great to work with, responded quickly to emails and questions I had. HIGHLY recommend her for any dress sketch, and I plan to get sketches made for all my future bride friends for bridal shower/wedding day gifts. It's really such a special memento to always remember your dress, especially since it gets cleaned and preserved and stashed away in a box. :( I love having my sketch on my nightstand so I can always remember how beautiful it was!! Thanks so much Dreamlines! So in love with my sketch!!! :)

Sent on 02/06/2017

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so happy you loved your sketch! Thank you for your kind words!

Elyse · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband surprised me with a sketch of our wedding attire (my dress and his army dress blues) on our wedding day during our first look. It was absolutely breathtaking! I was so impressed with the gorgeous sketch Nikki created for us. The detail was stunning, down to the sparkly beading on my dress and the ribbons adorning my husband's blues. This was such a unique, unexpected, totally creative gift and is now a beautiful memento of our special day which we'll treasure forever!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Elyse oh my gosh. I am so happy that moment was that magical! Thank you for sharing!

Rob · Married on 09/24/2016

everything turned out perfect and my wife loved it. It was a perfect wedding anniversary gift and we couldn’t be happier. Such great quality and service!! My wife even cried with excitement and it was a perfect gift!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Rob thank you so much for responding. I am so pleased the sketch was a hit!
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/17/2016

Thrilled beyond words with my experience with Nikki. I was having trouble trying to decide on a gift to give my wife on our wedding day...I wanted something that wasn't too cliche that she would remember forever. I happened to stumble across the Dreamlines Etsy page and knew immediately that this would be the perfect gift. Service was quick and professional, and I received updates via email every step of the way. The hardest part was knowing that the sketch was completed so long ago and not being able to see it until my wedding day so that I wouldn't see what her dress looked like. Everyone in her wedding party loved the idea as well, and my beautiful bride cried upon opening it because she was so happy. I cannot recommend My Dreamlines enough!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

So glad you loved the experience and the sketch! Congrats on your magical day!

Chris · Married on 08/13/2016

The sketch turned out better than I could have imagined. My wife, the bridal party, and all our guests were blown away by the resemblance to my wife's dress!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Love it Chris! Thanks for sharing! Glad your lovely bride loved her sketch!

Anthony · Married on 07/08/2016

Nikki from Dreamline sketches was absolutely fantastic!! She made the whole process easy and fun. She wanted everything to be perfect, you could tell she cared with out being asked she even expedited the shipping for me as our wedding was in Canada. Her sketch was an exact replica of my wife's dress and my Tuxedo. It was perfect and my wife loved it!!!! Our guests loved it as well!!! I'm very happy I found Dreamline Sketches and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was lovely to work with you! Congrats on your magical day!

Ellen · Married on 05/21/2016

They were so wonderful. My brother-in-law called me the week of the wedding in a panic because he forgot to get a gift for my sister (the bride). Dreamlines had the gift waiting for us at the resort, and kept us updated on the progress the entire time. They were absolutely fantastic and completely professional. Plus, my sister loved it so much that she burst into tears and had to have her makeup redone! These guys are worth every penny.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh my gosh! Too sweet! Lovely to work with you Ellen! I am so happy she loved her sketch!

Michael · Married on 04/23/2016

I gave my wife a sketch when we got married. The detail that Dreamlines created was perfect. Nikki the owner was amazing to work. I can't remember the last time I have worked with a company that produced a product they said I would love, as well as walking me through every step and responding so quickly.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Michael! I am glad I could be there for you along the way!

Andy · Married on 03/19/2016

I ordered the sketch for our one year anniversary. My wife absolutely loved it. The sketch is just as the photograph depicts and the frame is beautiful. Nikki is very helpful and the sketch was completed on time as requested.

Highly recommend this company for a unique wedding/anniversary gift.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much Andy! So happy to hear she loves her sketch.

Ellie · Married on 12/20/2015

My husband gave me a Dreamlines wedding dress sketch. Oh my goodness was I blown away. The detail that was captured on my dress was spectacular. My husband's suit was so sharp and sexy. My bouquet was spot on. This was a perfect gift for us both. He did good with this present.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Awww Ellie. I am so happy you love your sketch! It turned out so well...the artist did an amazing job!

Ken · Married on 12/05/2015

Awesome groom's gift for a bride!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thanks Ken! Glad you both loved the sketch! It was great working with you!