Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch Reviews

122 | O Fallon, MO

122 Reviews for Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

Britton · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Most Amazing Wedding Gift

My husband worked with the bridal party on getting a few photos together of my dress, heels and bouquet. I opened the sketch as I was getting ready. It was just breathtaking. A moment I will never forget. It actually brought me to tears. I love my dress so much so this was just perfect. I have no idea how he will top this gift.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh thanks so much for sharing Britton. We love to hear this! We are so happy you love your sketch so much!

Patrick Sullivan · Married on 08/14/2020

Dreamlines is a very special gift!

We absolutely LOVED our sketch from Dreamlines! I spoke with Nikki personally and she was very helpful. Everyone that has seen our sketch has asked where we had it made. This is one of the best weddings gifts a bride could receive!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so happy you both love the sketch so much! It was a pleasure for us to create it! Congrats on your magical wedding day!

Michael Stevens · Married on 06/13/2020

My wife loved this gift

I gave my wife the most unexpected gift. I commissioned a Dreamlines artist to create a sketch of my wife’s gown, her bouquet and heels and my suit. It was a spectacular gift.

Sent on 07/03/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Michael! I am so happy you loved the sketch so much and it was such a great hit.

Michelle · Married on 04/03/2020

My favorite wedding gift

My husband gave me a sketch of my dress, his suit and our dog. It was the best gift he has ever given me. I was so surprised and blown away. I completely ruined my make up. I highly recommend to be given this before the makeup goes on. :-) Also he had an easel at the reception when we walked in where he had it displayed next to our guest book. He really went above and beyond and I can't be any happier with him or the gift.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Michelle I am so happy to know you love your sketch so much. Thank you for sharing your day with us. We are just so happy to be a part of it.
  • Steve

Steve Joran · Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect Wedding Gift!

Dreamlines was absolutely awesome! I was so glad that I used them. I gave the sketch to my wife on the morning of her wedding day which included both her dress, my tux, her bouquet, and a sketch of our wedding venue. Nikki was so easy to work with with constant feedback to make sure everything came out perfect. Being that I couldn't see the dress beforehand, she worked with my wife's mother to make sure each and every detail was accounted for. Every part of the sketch came out perfect and my wife absolutely loved it and it will forever be hung up in our home. I highly recommend DreamLines if you're looking for a special gift on your wedding day.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Steve thanks so much for sharing! So happy your new bride loves her sketch and your experience was a good one. Thank you again!

Gary Bruner · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing gift idea ever

This is the most amazing gift I’ve ever given. My wife was in awe and in shock that I came up with something so perfect. The detail was spot on and the process was a breeze. I highly recommend! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am beyond happy that the sketch was such a hit and your wife loved it so much. Gary thank you so much for the share!

Susan Groebe · Married on 11/16/2019

Mother of the bride

This is an unbelievable company with a service level that is excellent. I ordered sketches for both of my daughters and they were over the moon with the quality and the entire idea of having a handmade sketch of their dress. Great idea for a groom’s gift to the bride. I am singing the company’s praises to everyone and its personal approach.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh Susan! Thank you so much! I am so happy you and your daughter's loved their sketch. So wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for sharing!

Cody Brown · Married on 11/07/2019

Wedding dress sketch

Nikki was so amazing to work with and accommodating with my requests. She was able to provide exactly what I was envisioning and kept me involved in the process start-to-finish. The sketch was better than I could ever expect and my wife loved it. She even followed up after the wedding to see how everything went on our big day and check to ensure mu wife was happy with her gift. Thanks Dreamlines!

Sent on 12/15/2019

James O · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Gift!

Excellent way to celebrate an anniversary! Owner is very responsive and helped me through the process. Would recommend!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thanks James! So happy you and your wife love the sketch so much! Thank you for sharing your kind words!

Eric Jones · Married on 10/08/2019

Best gift ever

I ordered a sketch of my wife's dress. I had Dreamlines create the full front and full back of her gown, along with her high heels and bouquet. I was so impressed and my wife sat there crying in awe. I couldn't imagine a more amazing gift. Her response was beyond what I had hoped for. I suggest this to any guy who wants all the brownie points.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh my gosh Eric! I love it! I am beyond happy to know the sketch was such an amazing hit. It was wonderful to work with you.

Melissa Welsh · Married on 08/10/2019

Nikki is the BEST!

This gift has become my staple for close friends and family who are getting married!! I have ordered this for 3 people now, and even begged my sister to order me one when i got married last summer :) Nikki is incredible to work with, replies super quick, and delivers the finest work! I cannot say enough good things about her!!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

That is the BEST review ever! :-) Thank you so much Melissa...it has been a pleasure working with you. I am so happy you love your sketches and Dreamlines so much!
  • Harrison

Harrison Bizzell · Married on 08/06/2019

Amazing Wedding Anniversary Gift

This was a gift for my wife on our 1st wedding anniversary. She loved it and the whole process from ordering to receiving the final product was as easy as could be. The final drawing captured every detail, even down to the shoes my wife wore on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you for sharing your kind words Harrison! We are so very happy it made for a great 1st wedding anniversary gift!

Ryan · Married on 07/13/2019

Made Her Cry

This was the best gift I could have picked out. It brought her to tears. We love our wedding photos, but having a piece of art from our day is something she never imagined. Nikki was amazing to work with. Walked me through to the end of delivery. Top-notch communication and experience.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Aww Ryan! Thanks for the review. So happy your experience was great and that your wife loved her sketch. We are just thrilled.

Clayton Robinson · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Present Ever

This was the best present I could have given my wife. She has shared it with all of her friends and family. I couldn't have picked out anything better.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing. We are so happy the gift was such a hit and your wife loved the sketch so much.
  • Shawn

Shawn Hendricks · Married on 06/08/2019

Buy it guys she will love it!

The sketch was absolutely beautiful. I will say as a man I was skeptical, and thought it’s just a drawing of a dress until I spoke with Nikki at Dreamlines! She was such a pleasure to work with, and the results are proof that she takes great pride with every sketch. I wanted to get something special for my sister, something she wouldn’t have two of, something with feeling, something to make her mascara run, this sketch was all of the above!! What better way to commemorate the happiest day of her life. This is a perfect gift for any wedding, or anniversary!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Shawn thank you so much for sharing and it was a pleasure to work with you as well. I am so extremely happy your experience was wonderful and the sketch was more than you imagined.

Denis Rochefort · Married on 05/04/2019

The Perfect Gift!

Nikki and Dreamlines were amazing to work with for my wife’s 1st anniversary gift. I received a custom drawing better than I could have ever expected and the whole process was very easy, very quick, and with excellent communication. My wife had tears in her eyes when she opened saw it, and all her family and friends gave me a huge thumbs up for my gift choice! I will recommend Dreamlines to anyone forever!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh Denis I am so happy she loves her sketch so much! That is just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing! We really do appreciate it!

Greg Witt · Married on 10/20/2018

A very happy wife

This is the greatest gift. My wife was blown away. We have it hung up along with our wedding photos. Your artist did an amazing job. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you for sharing your kind words Greg! I am so happy the sketch was such a hit and you both loved it.
  • F

Freddy · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Anniversary Gift!

The sketch I ordered for our first wedding anniversary came out excellent! My wife loved it and it was a hit amongst our friends and family. Nikki was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so happy she loved the sketch so much! It was lovely to work with you. Cheers to many happy anniversaries!

Marcus · Married on 08/18/2018

I had a sketch commissioned by Dreamlines to give to my wife on our wedding day. It was astounding. She was was beyond happy. I am so happy I found you. Thank you again for the amazing detail and something my wife will love forever.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Marcus! I am so happy your wife loved it so much!

Nicholas · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommended

I got a sketch of my wife's wedding dress and my suit and gave to my wife on our wedding day. She absolutely loved it and it brought her to tears. I was also able to include a quote from our first dance on the sketch as well. It is something that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. Nikki was so easy to work with. She was also very understanding of me not wanting to see the dress and made sure of it as well.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so happy your wife loved her sketch so much! Thank you for sharing your kind words! Happy Wedding Day!!

Braden Hartman · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent!

We couldn’t be more pleased with our wedding sketch! I got it for my wife for our 1 year anniversary and she Loved it! It’s such a unique gift to give and it’s something that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much Braden! I am so happy your wife loved her sketch so much! Thank you for sharing your kind words.

Eric · Married on 06/17/2018

Working with Dreamlines was great. I was in constant communication throughout the entire process, was delivered the drawing in great condition within the time promised and they even followed up to make sure everything went well. Not to mention the drawing was beautiful!! Highly highly recommend for a very special and unique gift!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

So happy to know your complete experience was amazing! So happy to hear the sketch was such a hit. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

Julia · Married on 06/09/2018

Dreamlines created a sketch of my parents' wedding outfits, which I gave to my parents on my wedding day. My parents absolutely loved it! The sketch turned out beautiful and my mom kept saying, "that's my dress - that's my dress!" She couldn't believe it and started crying as soon as she saw the sketch. Thank you to Nikki and everyone at Dreamlines for helping to create such a priceless gift for my parents.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I love this gift idea and am so happy it was a such a hit! Congrats on your wedding day!

Rick Williams · Married on 02/18/2018

Professional and accommodating

My wife loved seeing her wedding gown sketched and the little added details of our wedding day attire. The mountains were a nice addition to our sketch.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

We are so happy you both love your wedding sketch. Thank you for sharing your kind words! We really appreciate it.