Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch Reviews

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch 4
Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch 5

Michelle · Getting married on 04/03/2020

My favorite wedding gift

My husband gave me a sketch of my dress, his suit and our dog. It was the best gift he has ever given me. I was so surprised and blown away. I completely ruined my make up. I highly recommend to be given this before the makeup goes on. :-) Also he had an easel at the reception when we walked in where he had it displayed next to our guest book. He really went above and beyond and I can't be any happier with him or the gift.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Michelle I am so happy to know you love your sketch so much. Thank you for sharing your day with us. We are just so happy to be a part of it.

Eric Jones · Married on 10/08/2019

Best gift ever

I ordered a sketch of my wife's dress. I had Dreamlines create the full front and full back of her gown, along with her high heels and bouquet. I was so impressed and my wife sat there crying in awe. I couldn't imagine a more amazing gift. Her response was beyond what I had hoped for. I suggest this to any guy who wants all the brownie points.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh my gosh Eric! I love it! I am beyond happy to know the sketch was such an amazing hit. It was wonderful to work with you.

Ryan · Married on 07/13/2019

Made Her Cry

This was the best gift I could have picked out. It brought her to tears. We love our wedding photos, but having a piece of art from our day is something she never imagined. Nikki was amazing to work with. Walked me through to the end of delivery. Top-notch communication and experience.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Aww Ryan! Thanks for the review. So happy your experience was great and that your wife loved her sketch. We are just thrilled.

Clayton Robinson · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Present Ever

This was the best present I could have given my wife. She has shared it with all of her friends and family. I couldn't have picked out anything better.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing. We are so happy the gift was such a hit and your wife loved the sketch so much.
  • Shawn

Shawn Hendricks · Married on 06/08/2019

Buy it guys she will love it!

The sketch was absolutely beautiful. I will say as a man I was skeptical, and thought it’s just a drawing of a dress until I spoke with Nikki at Dreamlines! She was such a pleasure to work with, and the results are proof that she takes great pride with every sketch. I wanted to get something special for my sister, something she wouldn’t have two of, something with feeling, something to make her mascara run, this sketch was all of the above!! What better way to commemorate the happiest day of her life. This is a perfect gift for any wedding, or anniversary!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch 6

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Shawn thank you so much for sharing and it was a pleasure to work with you as well. I am so extremely happy your experience was wonderful and the sketch was more than you imagined.

Greg Witt · Married on 10/20/2018

A very happy wife

This is the greatest gift. My wife was blown away. We have it hung up along with our wedding photos. Your artist did an amazing job. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you for sharing your kind words Greg! I am so happy the sketch was such a hit and you both loved it.
  • F

Freddy · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Anniversary Gift!

The sketch I ordered for our first wedding anniversary came out excellent! My wife loved it and it was a hit amongst our friends and family. Nikki was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so happy she loved the sketch so much! It was lovely to work with you. Cheers to many happy anniversaries!

Marcus · Married on 08/18/2018

I had a sketch commissioned by Dreamlines to give to my wife on our wedding day. It was astounding. She was was beyond happy. I am so happy I found you. Thank you again for the amazing detail and something my wife will love forever.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Marcus! I am so happy your wife loved it so much!

Nicholas · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommended

I got a sketch of my wife's wedding dress and my suit and gave to my wife on our wedding day. She absolutely loved it and it brought her to tears. I was also able to include a quote from our first dance on the sketch as well. It is something that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. Nikki was so easy to work with. She was also very understanding of me not wanting to see the dress and made sure of it as well.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch 7

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so happy your wife loved her sketch so much! Thank you for sharing your kind words! Happy Wedding Day!!

Braden Hartman · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent!

We couldn’t be more pleased with our wedding sketch! I got it for my wife for our 1 year anniversary and she Loved it! It’s such a unique gift to give and it’s something that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much Braden! I am so happy your wife loved her sketch so much! Thank you for sharing your kind words.

Eric · Married on 06/17/2018

Working with Dreamlines was great. I was in constant communication throughout the entire process, was delivered the drawing in great condition within the time promised and they even followed up to make sure everything went well. Not to mention the drawing was beautiful!! Highly highly recommend for a very special and unique gift!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

So happy to know your complete experience was amazing! So happy to hear the sketch was such a hit. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

Julia · Married on 06/09/2018

Dreamlines created a sketch of my parents' wedding outfits, which I gave to my parents on my wedding day. My parents absolutely loved it! The sketch turned out beautiful and my mom kept saying, "that's my dress - that's my dress!" She couldn't believe it and started crying as soon as she saw the sketch. Thank you to Nikki and everyone at Dreamlines for helping to create such a priceless gift for my parents.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I love this gift idea and am so happy it was a such a hit! Congrats on your wedding day!

Rick Williams · Married on 02/18/2018

Professional and accommodating

My wife loved seeing her wedding gown sketched and the little added details of our wedding day attire. The mountains were a nice addition to our sketch.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch 8

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

We are so happy you both love your wedding sketch. Thank you for sharing your kind words! We really appreciate it.

Eric · Married on 01/07/2018

As soon as I reached out to Dreamlines I received a response by the following morning. The whole process was pretty easy and as soon as Dreamlines got the images they needed, they were off. There were no delays and the sketch arrived to the maid of honor with several days to spare. I was very anxious to see it but had to wait until the reception...and I was quite satisfied and happy with the framed sketch. I asked the maid of honor to give it to my bride the morning of the wedding BEFORE she had her makeup applied because I figured she would cry. I was correct. She loves it and it now hangs proudly on our wall. Thank you Dreamlines for offering such a perfect wedding day gift for my wife. We will cherish it all our days.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Eric thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy she loved her sketch so much. Congrats on your magical day!

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Nikki to create a memorable sketch of my daughter's wedding dress and bouquet was wonderful; she is professional, prompt, and very pleasant. My daughter's comment when seeing the sketch for the first time was, "Mom, this is beautiful! I can see the movement and flow of my dress in the sketch!" Thank you Nikki and team, for helping me to create a beautiful keepsake for my daughter.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh I love that Kimberly! Thank you for sharing that. Such a fun sketch to create.

Joel · Married on 10/21/2017

wedding dress/sketch for 1st yr anniversary gift

Incredible service/product and Excellent service! Nikki helped out in a pinch (had a last minute request for a sketch of my wife's wedding dress for our 1st year anniversary/gift)! Not only did Nikki and the Excellent artist come through on short notice, the product was incredible (the sketch/drawing had so much detail and was beautiful). My wife was brought to tears for how nice it looked; the attention to detail the drawing/sketch for every aspect of her dress was displayed, along with my request of adding her bouquet and shows (down to the color and detail of each). If you looking for something special gift for your significant other, then Nikki and her team of artists will absolutely give you a product to remember.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Oh Joel! That was extremely nice of you to share so much about your experience. I greatly appreciate it and we are so happy you both loved the sketch so much.

Jeff Kleintop · Married on 10/14/2017

Outstanding experience

For our 1 year anniversary, I wanted to get my wife something very special. I found mydreamlines.com online, and I'm so glad I did. From the very start, ordering online, the process was very simple. I did have a few questions, and Nikki immediately responded to them. I was skeptical at first, whether my wife would like the artwork. Nikki assured me, that she would love it. Boy was she right!!! I had the order placed in minutes, and received my piece of artwork in 2 days. It looked phenomenal, and EXACTLY like the wedding dress my wife wore for our special day. My wife was crying happy tears as she looked at it, and I could tell Nikki was correct. Dealing with Nikki was GREAT experience!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff! That is just the sweetest! I am so happy she loved it so much! Thank you for sharing!

J · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank you to Nikki and her staff for creating a beautiful piece of art for our first anniversary. The sketch was gorgeous and detailed beyond belief. Most important was the customer service and the willingness of Nikki's company to customize the piece to exactly what we were looking for. Thank you so much and I would recommend Dreamlines, without hesitation, if you are in the market for a very unique gift.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

It was wonderful to work with you! I am so happy the sketch was the perfect touch for your first year anniversary gift. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

Brandon · Married on 05/05/2017

The sketch was great and my wife loved it.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Thanks so much Brandon! So happy she loves her sketch.

Lukas · Married on 04/08/2017

My wife absolutely loved the sketch!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Wonderful to hear Lukas. Thank you for sharing.

Dan · Married on 03/02/2017

I purchased a sketch from MyDreamLines for my wife for our one-year anniversary. The sketch is of the front of her dress and my tuxedo. Our dog, a little puggle, sits at our feet with his head tilted slightly. It's a whimsical delight! The details in Catherine Wong's sketch are spot on. It tells the story of the beginning of our family. My wife loves it. Nikki, the owner, was quick to respond and very accommodating. She made the process stress free and enjoyable.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I love to hear this Dan. I am so happy it is such a treasure for you both. Congrats again on your one year anniversary!

Jeffrey · Married on 02/18/2017

I waited until the last minute to contact Nikki to create a sketch for my wife's 1st anniversary gift. Nikki immediately got to work on getting my sketch and frame worked out so that it would be sent to me on time. In the end, the finished product blew both my wife and myself away! Not only was the sketch amazing but it all actually arrived early, which given my late start was quite incredible. I would highly recommend MyDreamlines to anyone - especially if you're looking for something for the "paper" gift on your first wedding anniversary. Ours is now hanging in our bedroom and my wife comments on how great it looks all the time!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so glad we could make it happen for you. I am elated to know she loves the sketch so much! Thank you for sharing your kinds words.

Ted · Married on 01/28/2017

My husband gave me a sketch of my wedding outfit, complete with hat and shoes, for our first wedding anniversary. It is an amazing replication of what I wore on our special day. The detail is exact, right down to the crystals on my shoes and bow and netting on my hat. This is so much more personal and better than a photograph. Beautifully drawn, matted and framed it will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come. I highly recommend Dreamlines.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so happy you loved the sketch. This was one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing your kinds words.

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2016

I am in complete awe of my dress sketch! It is so beautiful and spot on to my dress, with every detail captured! Right down to the lace fabric that was between the ruffle layers. A detail that a lot of people didn't pick up on! Nikki was so great to work with, responded quickly to emails and questions I had. HIGHLY recommend her for any dress sketch, and I plan to get sketches made for all my future bride friends for bridal shower/wedding day gifts. It's really such a special memento to always remember your dress, especially since it gets cleaned and preserved and stashed away in a box. :( I love having my sketch on my nightstand so I can always remember how beautiful it was!! Thanks so much Dreamlines! So in love with my sketch!!! :)

Sent on 02/06/2017

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

I am so happy you loved your sketch! Thank you for your kind words!

Elyse · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband surprised me with a sketch of our wedding attire (my dress and his army dress blues) on our wedding day during our first look. It was absolutely breathtaking! I was so impressed with the gorgeous sketch Nikki created for us. The detail was stunning, down to the sparkly beading on my dress and the ribbons adorning my husband's blues. This was such a unique, unexpected, totally creative gift and is now a beautiful memento of our special day which we'll treasure forever!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch's reply:

Elyse oh my gosh. I am so happy that moment was that magical! Thank you for sharing!