Dreaming Tree Photography

Redlands, CA View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Dreaming Tree Photography is a Beaumont, California-based, family-owned wedding photography service. Owners Ashleigh and Kati are sisters-in-law with years of experience in the industry. They understand how important it is for couples to surround themselves with trusted family and friends on their special day. This is why they spend months getting to know their clients, many of whom have become their close friends. Dreaming Tree Photography specializes in natural light photography that creates timeless, romantic photos you’ll treasure forever. Their expert lighting captures your glow from within. Ashleigh and Kati love love and are enthusiastic about being a part of your wedding day.

Dreaming Tree Photography values a close relationship with their clients and having the opportunity to further make your dreams come true. Their bright personalities and warm hearts will add sunshine to your wedding day. Their services include:

• Engagement Shoots
  • Canvas Prints
  • Custom Wedding Album
  • Multiple Shooters
  • Portrait Sessions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashely Married on 12/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dreaming Tree Photography was amazing! They were very professional and they made the shoot very comfortable for my fiancé and I. We loved our engagement photos! We are excited to have them posted at our wedding for our guests to see.
    Danika Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Ashleigh and Katie just this past November. We lucked out with these ladies being that they were so professional but also warm and made you feel comfortable. My fiance is more on the shy side, especially when it came down to being the main subject in front of the camera, but you wouldn't have known that by how at ease he was. I couldn't be more ecstatic with how beautiful our photos came out and they got them to us SO quickly! Overall, such a good experience and I couldn't have hoped for better.
    Chelsea Married on 03/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I first used Dreaming Tree Photography for my maternity shoot and I fell in love with them. I knew I could trust these ladies with envisioning what I wanted on my wedding day. They did just that! That day was not easy for them due to rain, cold, altitude, trail walking, young kids, and anything else you could imagine that’s not easy, but they kept a smile on their face and kept us comfortable and confident to keep going with pictures. They captured the most amazing photos of the day and I couldn’t be more thankful and happy! They are not only good photographers but they are easy to work with before the sessions. They are flexible with their sechedule, easy to talk with, and worth every penny! I can’t wait for more photo shoots in the upcoming months.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Redlands, CA, 92320
9252162053
Location of (Dreaming Tree Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding