6294 South Applecross Rd, Cleveland, OH 44143 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dream Weddings By Shahida

Your wedding will be one of the few events in your life you will never forget...There is so much that goes into making the event go smoothly...I offer my complete services to make your dream wedding the event of a lifetime...I provide stage decoration/lparty rentals fresh or silk flowers red carpet chair covers and alot more.

Follow Dream Weddings By Shahida on

Dream Weddings By Shahida 4
Dream Weddings By Shahida 5
Dream Weddings By Shahida 6

Sophia · Married on 06/21/2018

Shahida picked the perfect name for her business! Not only was Shaihda one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever met but My husband and I loved the inventory she had and how she was so willing and able to help us plan our special day. From our understanding she has over 20 years experience and it shows, thank you so much Shahida for truly adding to our special day! Highly recommend using her and her beautiful inventory.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Prabha · Married on 09/05/2016

Shahidha did a fantastic job for my daughters wedding... Everyone loved it .. Each and every event ( Sangeet, wedding, reception) was beautifully decorated and professionally done . I would highly recommend Shahidha to all ...

Sent on 09/22/2016

Dream Weddings By Shahida's reply:

Thank you so much.

Arthi · Married on 09/05/2016

Shahida Aunty did such a PERFECT JOB for my Sangeet, Wedding and Reception!! I walked into every venue and immediately had tears of joy in my eyes because everything was how I always envisioned my wedding to be! Shahida Aunty puts so much effort and pays attention to every little detail in the decor that everything just looked so grand and mesmorizing! All the guests were so amazed!! True to her company name, Shahida Aunty really created my DREAM WEDDING!! Trust me, she is so easy to work with and will make your dream wedding come true too!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Dallas dream wedding to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 6294 South Applecross Rd Cleveland, OH, 44143 See on map
    4406834771 (Other Phone Number)
    10AM- 8PM Monday-Sunday