Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Dream House Weddings

Welcome to Dream House Weddings, thanks for stopping by. Dream House Weddings, {DHWED} is a Full-Service planning and design company that caters to the modern everyday bride. With a fresh approach to the design and planning process; {DHWED} provides memorable weddings and stylish events. Planning events that complement our client's personality and style, ensures it to be one of a kind. Thriving off the belief that "the details matter"; {DHWED} loves thinking outside the box to incorporate a wow factor guest will love and talk about. Understanding our client needs, vision, and budget is our first priority when "Turning Dreams into Reality"!

Follow Dream House Weddings on

Dream House Weddings  6
  • Kristin

Kristin Quaye · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Planner

Ejah was extremely crucial to the seamless execution of our wedding day and timeline. She kept the wedding timeline flowing and ironed out many small details that went into making our day special. Ejah has a great decorative eye and she played a huge role in choosing our final table mock ups for the reception. I trusted her judgment with the reception tables and they turned out gorgeous. We were happy to have Ejah as a prep and guide on all the unknown details of a successful wedding day execution!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Toni · Married on 08/09/2018

Our wedding was a destination wedding (my now husband and I live in London, whilst the wedding was in the USA). Ejah is based in Atlanta, so there was always the risk/concern of a “disconnect” from us being so far away. However, despite the time difference, Ejah was extremely flexible and PATIENT when it came to communication. Whether it was via FaceTime calls/ WhatsApp, Ejah always made herself available whenever I needed to share an idea or talk things through. I was very picky and particular with what I wanted, but I found it difficult to explain and articulate my vision (probably a wedding planner’s worst nightmare!) Ejah was able to direct the vendors to put together the decor and lighting exactly how I wanted it on the actual day. It truly looked more beautiful than I could have imagined. Throughout the day, Ejah was extremely calm, patient and level headed. She was a pleasure to work with and I’m not sure how the day would have gone without her! I recommend!
    Thanks again Ejah
    -Toni and Manny

Sent on 09/20/2018

Taleica · Married on 07/07/2018

From start to finish Ejah was very welcoming and helpful. She started with us closer to our wedding date and with little time she made a huge difference. There were so many things that I did not think of that she made sure I knew I needed to make sure my day was perfect. And my wedding day was so stress free thanks to her and making sure I did not have to worry about anything. Can’t thank her enough for an AMAZING job done!

Sent on 08/09/2018