Dr. Sayre Limburg, ND

Bremerton, WA View map Visit website

Based in Bremerton, Washington, Dr. Sayre Limburg, ND, is happy to provide an extensive selection of healing modalities and ever-altering add-ons to ensure an unforgettable experience. Herbal facials, peptides, and hydrotherapy treatments are some of the many mobile options she offers. To complete your prenuptial event, she can also provide sound bowl ceremonies, detox kits, and snack packages to ensure a great time with your wedding party.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for facials?

$60

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Spa
Skincare

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Body Wraps

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Danielle S. Married on 10/05/2022

My experience

Dr. Sayre does an amazing job of first listening. I was able to go through not only my medical history with my broken clavicle and scapula but what I feel day to day. To have that heard and honored was huge! From there she was able to pin point different locations for PRP. Within 2 days I was feeling an improvement and now over a week out, my shoulder pain has totally dissipated!
    Kate D. Married on 09/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing cutting edge offerings!

Dr Sayre is an incredible and unique ND!
    She holds a strong foundation rooted in natural health which incorporates a vast array of comprehensive modalities both ancient and cutting edge, thus I find her work to be truly incorporative of the FULL spectrum of prime health and wellness offerings.
    Dr. Sayers calm, open and empathic demeanor, instantly made me feel safe and held in her presence, her gift for understanding and capacity for listening, made me feel understood and safe.
    I always leave feeling filled to the brim with optimism and strength!
    In her sessions, Dr.Sayre goes above and beyond sharing knowledge and wisdom to help her patients uncover all of the layers within their unique health journey to get to the root and take the action necessary for optimal healing. Dr. Sayre is a true gem.
    I am so glad I found her and I look forward to exploring all for her incredible offerings!

Annalise Married on 09/09/2022

Amazing experience

I had a vampire facial done by Dr. Limburg and absolutely loved it! She did an amazing job at educating me and debunking some ideas that I had about what it would be like. I started seeing results just days later and couldn’t recommend it enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Sayre Limburg
Sayre Limburg
Naturopathic Physician (Owner)

I received my degree from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ. I am a primary care specialist who provides natural medicine by first meeting my patients where they are and then working with their health goals to create an individualized plan. I am passionate about teaching healthy and sustainable ways of living to find true vitality. I believe quality healthcare should have an emphasis on customer service, optimism, and teamwork. I always say, "The human body is the most technologically advanced system on this planet. When the body is imbalanced, that is where dis-ease begins. My goal is to help recondition the body so that it can heal itself." My drive to help the body heal comes from my belief that when people have their health in the balance, they can then pursue their purpose in the greater community.

What makes my business different?

I am for the people who are either fed up with the impersonal healthcare system, jumping through hoops, lost motivation, being held back from joy, or just overwhelmed with where to start when you walk into a health food store. I am passionate about your ability to achieve vitality by collaborating with you to create transformative and sustainable solutions. This judgement free approach will make you feel heard, deserving, and whole again so that you and your family can thrive.

My primary goal is to promote and achieve optimal health by finding and treating the underlying cause of your symptoms so that you can pursue your highest purpose.

Washington Bremerton, WA, 98310
Location of (Dr. Sayre Limburg, ND)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding