3318 Hwy 5, Suite 164, Douglasville, GA 30135 Map · Phone number

About DR-Events

We specialize in any event you feel is worth celebrating. If it's special to you, it's important to us. DR Event Boutique is a Full-Service Event Planning company specializing in offering a convenient way to plan Weddings, Corporate Events, Anniversary parties, Wine Tasting, Special Galas, Holiday/Dinner parties and more.

We at DR Event Boutique are unique in that we give you, the client our undivided attention from the beginning of planning to completion. We will work to understand your vision of how you see the event, and then work closely to make it a reality while staying within your budget. Whether you want a professional meeting, a simple dinner party gathering or something more traditional, we can help.

weddingscanned5
weddingscanned5
b08b3242f5927553 1239244256991 TBWedding

3 Reviews for DR-Events

Barbara · Married on 05/16/2009

For me, Dee's best quality is her patience. I would recommend her to everyone. I only wish I would have found her from the very beginning of my planning instead of attempting to do everything myself. She was open & honest about the decisions I was making & really worked hard to give me what I wanted.

Sent on 06/19/2009

Judith · Married on 02/28/2009

Dee Roberts did an exceptional job coordinating my wedding. I contacted Dee 3 weeks before my wedding day and needed help with EVERYTHING!! Dee never missed a beat she took the time to clearly understand all of my last minute wedding requirements. She always stayed a step ahead of me providing me with detailed status updates on all to-do's. You can expect to receive emails and calls around the clock. Dee moved heaven and earth to make sure my wedding day was perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything that might have gone not so smoothly on my special day. She worked diligently with the caterer and decorator to ensure the day was great. Dee is a true professional and handled all of my insane request with a smile. Above all she is a perfectionist and honest. I also appreciate the fact she only works with people who have the same work ethics and level of professionalism. Dee is a visionary she can make your event any more special than you could ever imagine. I was 2000% pleased with Dee Roberts Event Boutique. Dee Roberts Event Boutique is the only company I would use no matter how small or large the event. If you are looking for an event coordinator STOP LOOKING you hit the JACKPOT!!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/23/2008

I must say that I didn't think that I would need a Wedding Planner for every aspect of my special day until my very first meeting with Dee Roberts, The Event Boutique. It was important to me to have everything in place as it relates to the bridesmaid gowns and choice of color prior to chosing a planner. Once I had my first meeting, I truly understood how important it was to not have my friends and family responsible for any details the day of the ceremony. I wanted everyone relaxed and to really enjoy themselves. Dee made sure that all vendors were taken care of and arrived ontime. The time-line she created the day of the event was impressive. Although I'm sure alot went on with tons of busy work to make our day special, I wouldn't have known it was anything less than perfect. This company created a level of Professionalism that I needed to keep all family members, vendors and bridal party under control. One of my Bridesmaids mentioned that Dee Roberts had total control of the "behind-the-scenes" duties and made sure that everything went off without worry. When my mother feared that my father wouldn't arrive ontime because of a last minute mishap, she handled getting him there without a blink by sending an extra car for him and other family members. I'm very happy with my choice of Planners with this company and will use them again for future events.

Dee Roberts took the the stress and burden off our shoulders, I feel that she worked very hard to make us comfortable.

Sent on 04/20/2009

Award

DR-Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning

• RFA Family Affair Catering
    RFA Family Affair Catering Wedding Caterers

Dee is a joy and a compliment to work with on all of our events. She knows how to get the job done!!

• 3318 Hwy 5, Suite 164 Douglasville, 30135 See on map